Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for wings marinated with soy and mustard in a airfryer, very crispy and tasty!
How to cook chicken wings that are crispy, flavorful and juicy on the inside seems difficult.
With this recipe for marinated wings with soy and mustard in a airfryer you will get it in an easy and simple way.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
I love to eat fried chicken wings, baked, crispy kfc style and airfryer.
In addition to trying them with cheese, with lemon, sweet and sour, with orange, with honey, with wine...
At BiteMyRecipe we already prepare the typical recipe for crispy chicken wings in an air fryer with delicious lemon and pepper.
This time I wanted to mix two ingredients that I love with the wings: mustard and soy.
I recommend you try other air fryer chicken recipes like Air Fryer Fried Chicken Thighs recipe without oil.
And for dessert try our recipe for lemon muffins in a airfryer!
Ingredients for the recipe for marinated wings with soy and mustard in an air fryer
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Water - 20ml
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Olive oil - 15ml
- 1 tsp Thyme
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Repose: 1 hour
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- In a large bowl we put all the spices with the oil, the mustard and stir
- Add the wings and the soy sauce mixed with the water on top
- Stir with your hands or tongs until well combined.
- Peel, crush the garlic a little and add it
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the airfryer at 180 ºC for 3 minutes
- In the basket we place air fryer oven paper and the wings on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 10 minutes
- At half time we turn all the wings
- And we already have our recipe for marinated wings with soy and mustard in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for marinated wings with soy and mustard in a airfryer
- If you can prepare the wings before and let them rest in the fridge for 4 hours instead of 1
- The garlic can be whole or crushed with a garlic press and mixed
- no salt added because mustard and soy sauce already have
- You can add a splash of wine, beer or lemon juice on top before cooking
Substitution of ingredients
- Chicken wings ➡️ Full chicken wings or chicken drumsticks (longer cooking time)
- Mustard ➡️ Dijon or honey mustard
- Natural garlic ➡️ Garlic powder or onion powder
- Italian Chicken Seasoning ➡️ Spicy Chicken Seasoning or Classic Chicken Seasoning
- Black pepper ➡️ Hot paprika, paprika or white pepper
- Thyme ➡️ Rosemary, oregano or Provencal herbs