Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for meat dumplings in a airfryer that are easy, fast and ideal for sharing!
The Argentinean, Puerto Rican, Spanish dumplings... they are all very good.
I had leftover minced meat and I wanted to use it with a spicy touch to make meat empanadas.
This recipe for meat dumplings in a airfryer It is simple, homemade and traditional.
I have cooked everything in my Innsky 5.5L air fryer and in a frying pan which works very well for me.
It is not necessary to cook the meat for the empanadillas since it is grilled.
If you were thinking of buying a meat pie Try the best meat dumplings recipe in a airfryer.
I recommend trying other air fryer recipes like the Air Fryer Spinach Cheese Dumplings Recipe or the Air Fryer Homemade Empanada Dough Recipe
Ingredients for the meat dumplings recipe in air fryer
- 16 Wafers for dumplings
- Mixed minced meat - 8.8 oz
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp Parsley
- Crushed tomato - 3.5 oz
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Olive oil spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Heat a frying pan with a few sprays of extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion
- Sauté until softened and add the minced meat
- When the meat has browned, add all the spices, a pinch of salt, the crushed tomato and stir well.
- Let cook over medium heat for 5 minutes
- We spread half of the wafers on the counter
- Fill with a large spoonful of minced meat and cover with another wafer
- We seal the edges with a fork and repeat the process with all (a total of 8 dumplings)
- We spray aove and place it on top of parchment paper for air fryer in the basket
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 10 minutes
- We check that they are golden and let cool a little
- And we already have our recipe for meat dumplings in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for meat dumplings in a airfryer
- We can add some hot sauce or paprika to give it a special touch
- The time to add the spices and the tomato is when the meat has lost its raw color
- You can add a splash of wine to the meat and wait for the alcohol to evaporate
- To avoid staining the air fryer I put parchment paper but it is optional
- If you want more information and tricks you can visit our BiteMyRecipe Blog!
Substitution of ingredients
- Empandilla wafers ➡️ Homemade dough, puff pastry or filo dough
- Mixed minced meat ➡️ Chicken or pork minced meat
- Onion ➡️ Carrot, zucchini or leek
- Spices ➡️ You can add or substitute the ones you like the most
- Crushed tomato ➡️ Fried tomato without sugar or any sauce