Today in BiteMyRecipe we have prepared this meringue recipe in airfryer very fast, simple and healthy!
There are many types of meringues such as French, Italian or Swiss.
The meringue can be used to decorate cakes and biscuits or to be eaten on its own.
This meringue recipe in a airfryer homemade, easy and without oven.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L air fryer.
You don't need more ingredients or an oven and you don't need a microwave.
The meringue It is an unhealthy but delicious dessert. to eat from time to time.
The best thing about cooking this meringue recipe in a deep airfryer is that you don't have to make a lot of it or leave the oven half empty.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like Italian Air Fryer Panna Cotta Recipe or Belgian Air Fryer Waffles Recipe
Ingredients for air fryer meringue recipe
- 4 egg whites
- White sugar - 7 oz
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Put the egg whites and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- With a rod blender, whip the egg whites.
- When they have taken shape we add the sugar little by little and without stopping beating
- Put parchment paper for air fryer and place two mounds of egg whites on each side
- We cook in the airfryer at 170 ºC for 25 minutes
- We check that they are ready and let them cool.
- And we already have our recipe for meringue in a airfryer!
Tips for a good meringue recipe in a airfryer
- It can be beaten with manual rods but it will take more time
- It is very important to add the sugar without stopping beating
- Depending on the size you want meringue and your air fryer you can put more or less mounds
- Go checking every 10 minutes if it has been cooked
Substitution of ingredients
- Egg white ➡️ Brick of pasteurized egg white
- White sugar ➡️ Erythritol