Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for Mexican tacos in a fryer without oil that is very simple and ideal for sharing with the family!
Tacos are an original and traditional Mexican food.
You can prepare them in a different way and surely this is not the most traditional way (I do it to my liking).
This recipe for Mexican tacos in a fryer without oil is very easy to prepare, with few ingredients and they are delicious.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
I have not needed to use an oven, pots, microwave or other appliances.
If you did not know how to cook some Mexican tacos in an air fryer, here is the recipe book with the ingredients and the preparation step by step.
Optionally (and traditionally) they are usually accompanied with pico de gallo.
Ingredients for the Mexican tacos recipe in airfryer
- Pulled pork - 1,1 lb
- Grated Mozzarella cheese - 0,66 lb
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp Cilantro
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Olive oil spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Place the pulled pork in a pan suitable for airfryer
- Squeeze the lemon and add it on top together with the salt, a little oil and the spices
- When well mixed add the cheese and stir
- We take an omelette, fill it, fold it and with a toothpick we close the top so that it does not open
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 190 ºC for 10 minutes
- Remove and add pico de gallo to taste (optional)
- And we already have our recipe for Mexican tacos in air fryer!
Tips for a good recipe for Mexican tacos in air fryer
- Don't overfill the tortilla or it will open up as it cooks.
- You can also add cilantro after cooking
- It is important to fold it up and when you have the taco secure with the toothpicks that it does not open
- I have used a hand juicer that is very comfortable but anyone is fine
- Pulled pork loin ➡️ Pulled pork, shredded beef or chicken
- Grated Mozarella cheese ➡️ Cheese cut into cubes, sliced into pieces or another type of grated cheese
- Lemon ➡️ Lime, lemon concentrate or soy sauce
- Corn tortillas ➡️ Wheat tortillas