Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for oatmeal and chocolate porridge in a airfryer that is very healthy, although a little adapted or different from the traditional one.
The porridge is an oatmeal porridge where it is usually cooked in water, milk or another type of liquid, remaining as crumbs.
In this case, we have prepared a recipe for Oatmeal and chocolate porridge with healthy ingredients and very nutritionally complete.
Although you will realize when you finish reading the healthy recipe that you can change and substitute the ingredients for many different things.
The oatmeal and chocolate porridge is very healthy, It can be an easy breakfast to make and very fast thanks to the airfryer.
In this case, with the quantities that we have added it has given us for 2 or 3 dishes, if you want less quantity you only have to add less quantity of each ingredient
I recommend other healthy recipes like Air Fryer Pound Cake Recipe, Air Fryer Raspberry Pie Recipe, or Air Fryer Cheese Muffins Recipe.
If you want more healthy recipes you can leave us a comment below!
Ingredients for the recipe for oatmeal and chocolate air fryer porridge
- Oat flakes - 4.6 oz
- Choco hazelnut flavor oatmeal - 0.7 oz
- 1 tbsp pure cocoa
- 1 tbsp hazelnut cream
- agave syrup
- Milk - 300 ml
- 1 tsp of Peanut Butter
- 2 ounces of dark chocolate without
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
cooking time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer to 200 ºC for a few minutes
- In a large bowl, add the oat flakes, the skimmed milk, the hazelnut cream and the agave syrup
- Add the flavored oatmeal and the sifted pure cocoa
- Mix until everything is very well integrated.
- Transfer the mixture to a mold suitable for air fryer
- We cook in the airfryer for 10 minutes at 200 ºC
- Take out and add the peanut butter on top to taste
- We melt the ounces of dark chocolate without sugar and put it on top
- And we already have our recipe for oatmeal and chocolate porridge in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for oatmeal and chocolate porridge in a airfryer
- There are people who prefer to hydrate the oat flakes previously (optional)
- I prefer to sift dry ingredients to be able to mix them better.
- To beat I use a manual rod mixer.
- Sugar-free dark chocolate can be chopped very small and poured on top without melting
- Peanut butter should be added sparingly because it has a very strong flavor
Substitution of ingredients
- Choco hazelnut flavor oatmeal ➡️ Oatmeal with another flavor or oatmeal without flavor
- Pure cocoa ➡️ Dark chocolate without melted sugar
- Hazelnut cream ➡️ Peanut butter, almond cream, hazelnut flour or almond flour
- Agave syrup ➡️ Honey, dates or sweetener
- Skimmed milk ➡️ Semi-skimmed milk, whole milk or vegetable drinks
- Peanut butter ➡️ Hazelnut butter, almond butter, pistachio butter or any nut butter