Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for parrochas in a airfryer, very easy to prepare and with few ingredients!
Parrochas or sardines are a fatty blue fish very tasty and rich in Omega 3.
If you did not know how to make parrochas sardines without having to fry them, here is a quick and simple recipe.
The recipe for parrochas in a airfryer It is very healthy, better than the typical battered parrochas recipe.
It is important to cook and eat fish on a regular basis even though cooking it is more tedious.
I hated frying or grilling parrochas because of the smell but cooking parrochas in an air fryer does not stain and does not leave odours.
I recommend you try other air fryer fish recipes like the Air Fryer Tuna Loin Recipe or the Air Fryer Fried Sole Recipe
And for dessert you cannot leave without trying Air Fryer Apple Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Ingredients for the parrochas recipe in air fryer
- 8 Parrochas
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice - 40 ml
- Provencal herbs
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer at 180 ºC for 3 minutes
- In the basket of the air fryer we place our protective mold and on top of it the parrochas
- Spray with Olive oil spray
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 8 minutes
- Halfway through, turn it over and add the lemon juice.
- When we take them out of the airfyrer we add a pinch of Provencal herbs and salt on top
- And we already have our recipe for parrochas in a airfryer ready!
Tips for a good parrochas recipe in a airfryer
- I use a protective air fryer pan but you can put parchment paper, aluminum foil or nothing
- You can accompany your parrochas with more sin or a garnish
- Depending on the size of the parrochas you will have to lower or increase the cooking time
- It is important to turn it halfway through so that they are done on both sides
Substitution of ingredients
- Parrochas ➡️ Anchovies, squid...
- Lemon juice ➡️ Vinegar or olive oil only
- Provencal herbs ➡️ The spice you like the most with fish