Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a very healthy recipe for pepper salad in a airfryer, ideal to accompany meals or as a starter!
These are the typical roasted bell peppers without an oven, so traditional in Spain.
This recipe It can be prepared with the oven, with the Thermomix or with the airfryer.
In this case, I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
The bell pepper salad can go with tuna, cod, mushrooms, melva, roasted tomatoes...
The important thing is that it is a healthy recipe and that It is eaten very well in summer for a quick and easy dinner.
If you don't want to buy piquillo peppers from the supermarket, here is the homemade recipe for roasted pepper salad in a airfryer.
I recommend other air fryer recipes such as the recipe for macerated wings with soy and mustard in air fryer or the recipe for fitness stuffed potatoes in air fryer
And for dessert do not miss our recipe for lemon muffins in a airfryer!
Ingredients for air fryer pepper salad recipe
- 6 colored Peppers (red, yellow and green)
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of Parsley
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer at 180 ºC for 3 minutes
- In a bowl, put the peppers with the olive oil, salt and seasoning.
- When it is well mixed, place it in the basket with parchment paper for air fryer.
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 20 minutes
- We turn all the peppers halfway through
- Let cool or temper inside the air fryer basket a little ajar
- Peel and chop the pepper with your hands, removing the seeds
- Peel and pass the garlic through a garlic press and add it to a bowl with the peppers.
- Add a splash of vinegar, chopped parsley, a pinch of salt and olive oil to taste
- And we already have our recipe for pepper salad in a airfryer!
Tips for a good fryer pepper salad recipe without oil
- Don't forget to turn the peppers halfway through or they will not be done on that side
- We take advantage of the residual heat of the air fryer basket to finish cooking them
- You can dress your salad as you like I have chosen oil, vinegar, garlic and parsley
- If you pass the garlic and parsley through a better mincer
- Wait for the peppers to cool down before peeling them, then leave the salad in the fridge for a couple of hours before eating
- You can use as a salad as a starter or to accompany meat and fish
Substitution of ingredients
- Tricolor peppers ➡️ Red, green or yellow pepper exclusively
- Vinegar ➡️ Soy sauce, oyster sauce or any dressing
- Natural garlic ➡️ Garlic powder or onion powder
- Fresh parsley ➡️ Dry parsley, garlic and parsley in spices or rosemary
- Seasoning for tapas ➡️ Garlic and parsley seasoning