At BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a Healthy piquillo and raspberry sauce recipe in a airfryer and very easy to make.
We have made the combination of these two flavors that contrast perfectly and we have used it to accompany some tequeños in air fryer.
The best thing about this piquillo pepper and raspberry sauce is that It is a cheap, simple recipe and can be cooked if you want in the airfryer.
In the preparation section I have left you the two options you have to cook the ingredients of this piquillo and raspberry sauce recipe.
It is a healthy and low-calorie recipe since it is made with vegetables and fruitsthat's why you can use it as many times as you want as an accompaniment to other fitness recipes.
It must be said that it is not usually a sauce recipe that children love, it is rather to share with the family since it has a very peculiar taste.
The flavor of the piquillo and raspberry sauce can be varied to your likingif you like it sweeter you can add more raspberries and if not, vice versa.
You can mix this sauce with some delicious nuggets or on some delicious toast in the morning in the air fryer
Leave us in comments if you have made it and if you liked the recipe for piquillo and raspberry sauce, and what have you accompanied it with!
Ingredients for the piquillo and raspberry sauce recipe
- 3 piquillo peppers
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 raspberries
- A splash of olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Peel the onion and garlic
- Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces
- Sauté the onion, garlic and piquillo peppers in a pan until they are done with a pinch of salt and black pepper
- Or if you prefer instead of sautéing in the fire, you can put it 10 minutes at 190 ºC in the airfryer, stirring from time to time
- We take it off the heat and put it in a mixing glass with the raspberries
- We shred everything for a few minutes
- When it has the consistency of sauce, put it aside in a bowl or bowl.
- We already have the piquillo and raspberry sauce recipe ready!
Tips for a good piquillo and raspberry sauce recipe
- You can use the sauce as an accompaniment of meats, tequeños, and other starters
- To accompany the tequeños I advise you to paint the tequeños already made in the sauce and leave them in the fryer for two minutes without oil.
- If the flavor of the piquillo peppers is very strong, you can add more raspberries and contrast the flavor
- Remember that you have two options to cook this piquillo and raspberry sauce: in the airfryer or in a normal frying pan
Substitution of ingredients
- Piquillo peppers ➡️ You can make them natural or buy them packaged at the supermarket
- Raspberries ➡️ Frozen raspberries (they are not natural but they also work for you)
- Garlic clove ➡️ Garlic powder
- Olive oil ➡️ Olive oil or sunflower oil