From BiteMyRecipe we bring you a delicious pork ribs recipe to prepare in our airfryer, quickly and that your guests will love.
It is the ideal second course if we complement it with vegetables, which will give a much healthier and nutrient balanced food.
From this recipe the main thing will be to prepare the homemade barbecue sauce, which will give the meat a unique flavor and without a doubt it is a very important part of the preparation of our ribs.
This sauce will serve us above all for marinating the meat before putting it in the airfryer.
In this article we have also included several tips and suggestions that can help you improve even more the way you prepare, serve and taste your own pork ribs.
🍖 Ribs and barbecue sauce on their own are high in fat and caloriesso we recommend consuming in moderation and your body will appreciate it.
🍖 Note that this dish is an alternative to another recipe from BBQ ribs very rich that we have prepared before.
🍖 Finally, we invite you to accompany the meat with steamed mixed salad and french friesa perfect complement that we can prepare with our air fryer.
A combination plate of ribs with some hasselback potatoes is a perfect first course for your children, and if you need a snack, prepare an omelette in the air fryer
Ingredients for the pork ribs
- Chili or chili powder to taste
- 6 tbsp of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce (Worce sauce)
- 1 tbsp of salt
- Pork ribs - 53 oz
Preparation of pork ribs
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Marinating time: 2-4 hours.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
- the first thing will be prepare the barbecue saucewe will only have to mix all the ingredients.
- We clean the ribs with a little water and drain them with absorbent paper.
- We prepare a dish where we will marinate the pork ribs with the barbecue sauceand cover them with transparent plastic wrap.
- After the marinating time, we remove the excess sauce and place the ribs in the air fryer.
- Finally, we start the airfryer in Ribs mode for 30 minutes at 180°.
Tips for a good pork ribs recipe
- If you want the meat to acquire a more pronounced flavor, we recommend leave the meat marinating overnight.
- It is worth accompanying our dish with a glass of rosé or red wine.
- Do not discard the excess barbecue saucesince it can be used to accompany the ribs once served.
- Additionally, before marinating we suggest season the pieces of meat with garlic, onion powder and black pepperwhich will give an even more intense flavor.
Substitution of ingredients
- Ketchup ➡️ Crushed tomato (will give a special texture to barbecue sauce).
- Chili or chili powder ➡️ Cayenne or white pepper (Two small tablespoons will be enough).
- Balsamic vinegar ➡️ We can substitute it for two tablespoons of red wine, and we will get the same results.