Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for easy fryer pork tenderloin without oil and with a very juicy interior!
The best pork tenderloin recipe will always be the simplest and tastiest.
Normally the sirloin is prepared in sauce but I bring the basic recipe so that a sirloin is just right.
This sirloin steak recipe in a airfryer It has few ingredients, it is delicious and it is suitable for the keto diet.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
It seems that the sirloin can only be cooked for Christmas but the truth is that I love it for summer.
I usually accompany it with pepper sauce, blue cheese, almond or honey and mustard sauce.
By removing a little fat and being an air fryer sirloin recipe It is lower in calories than the traditional one.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the air fryer tenderloin recipe or the air fryer lizard recipe
Ingredients for air fryer pork tenderloin recipe
- Pork tenderloin - 26.4 oz
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- With a sharp knife we remove the outer fat
- We make several horizontal cuts without actually cutting (reaching halfway more or less)
- Season with salt and pepper and spray
- Place on top of parchment paper for air fryer in the basket
- We cook in the airfryer at 160 ºC for 15 minutes
- About five minutes before the end we turn it over
- And we already have our recipe for pork tenderloin in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for pork tenderloin in a airfryer
- At BiteMyRecipe we have many recipes with pork that may interest you
- You can avoid making the cuts and cook the whole tenderloin but you still need a few more minutes of cooking
- If you see that it is browning too much on top, cover it with aluminum foil.
- You can accompany it with a sauce such as pepper or honey and mustard
- If you want the sauce released by the meat itself, cook it in a mold suitable for an air fryer
Substitution of ingredients
- Pork tenderloin ➡️ Sirloin medallions (need less cooking)
- Black pepper ➡️ Parsley