Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for potato and zucchini chips in a airfryer, very healthy, easy and quick to serve as an appetizer!
Potato chips are a classic that never fail as an appetizer at family meals.
We are used to buying bagged potato chips at Mercadona or other supermarkets with flavors like bacon or fried egg.
Nevertheless, the best homemade potato chips recipe, easy, and healthy thanks to the airfryer.
Zucchini can be used for many recipes and although its flavor is not very strong, you can cook tasty zucchini chips with the spices that you like the most.
Zucchini Chips Recipe is easy, quick and healthy too and if we all get together we get a recipe for crispy potato and zucchini chips in a airfryer.
It is a traditional homemade appetizer or entree that always looks good on a table.
In this case we have not used an oven or microwave, just an air fryer.
Zucchini chips can also be made as in the recipe for crispy zucchini sticks in a airfryer.
If you liked the recipe you can leave a comment below!
Meanwhile, I recommend other healthy recipes in an air fryer, such as the recipe for poor potatoes in an air fryer or the recipe for squid with peas in an air fryer.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Potato and Zucchini Chips Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer to 200 ºC
- Peel the potatoes and the zucchini
- Cut the potato and courgette with the mandolin into thin slices
- In a bowl, put the potato slices, zucchini, a pinch of salt, black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil and mix well
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 25 minutes
- Stir several times during cooking to brown evenly.
- We can add a little more salt when removing it or some topping
- And now we have our recipe for potato and zucchini chips in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for potato and zucchini chips in a airfryer
- PYou can leave the potato unpeeled if you are in a hurry or if you don't mind eating it that wayit's just as good
- If you don't have a mandolin you can cut with a knife with slices, the bad thing is that they won't come out exactly the same thickness and you will have to watch a little more that they all cook equally
- In the bowl you can add all the spices you want I like it with salt and black pepper or with paprika and oregano
- It is important to remove the basket from the air fryer and move well so that everything cooks equally
- If you have cut with a knife and the potato slices are very thick, cook them first for 10 minutes and then program 20 more minutes with the courgette
- Keep an eye on the last few minutes in case you have to schedule more time depending on how golden you want them
Substitution of ingredients
- Potatoes ➡️ Eggplants
- White Zucchini ➡️ Green Zucchini
- Pepper black ➡️ Sweet paprika, spicy paprika, Provencal herbs, oregano...