Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for puff pastry filled with cocoa cream in an airfryer ideal for a snack and a sweet but quick treat!
Chocolate desserts are my favorite because of how sweet they are.
In this case, he used a black and white chocolate cream, although it can be to everyone's taste.
This recipe for puff pastry filled with cocoa cream is very simple and it is great to have with a coffee with the family.
Everything I cook in my 5.5L Air Fryer
You do not need to use microwaves, mixers, Thermomix, pots or oven.
If you did not know how to cook puff pastry filled with cocoa cream in an airfryer, here is the recipe book with all the ingredients and the preparation step by step.
It is not a healthy recipe but a treat from time to time always goes well.
I recommend you visit our last airfryer razor clams recipe and the airfryer silician arancini recipe!
Ingredients for the recipe for puff pastry filled with cocoa cream in an airfryer
- 1 rectangular puff pastry sheet
- Cocoa cream - 3.5 oz
- 1 egg
- Sugar glass
Preparation in an airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 14 minutes
- Spread the puff pastry and cut it in half horizontally (for the longest part)
- Spread one of the parts with cocoa cream and cover with the other half.
- We cut strips of 0,39 in and when we have them we roll each one like a corkscrew
- We put baking paper for air fryer in the basket and the strips that fit on top
- In a bowl, beat the egg and paint the strips
- Cook in the airfryer at 160 ºC for 12 minutes
- We take them out and turn them around
- Cook in the airfryer at 170 ºC for 2 minutes
- Remove the puff pastry and sprinkle with icing sugar
- And this delicious and easy recipe is ready!
Tips for a good recipe for puff pastry filled with cocoa cream in a fryer without oil
- Put a strong filling so it doesn't taste just like the dough
- To cut I used a pizza cutter but you can do it with a sharp knife
- The touch of rolling it up like a ringlet looks great but it can be left in strips
- Do not put the puff pastries in a pile, I have made them in two batches
- You can sprinkle whatever you like or add a little melted chocolate
- 1 Rectangular puff pastry sheet ➡️ Filo dough (it will not be the same) or pizza dough
- Cocoa cream ➡️ Almond cream or some dry fruit
- Sugar Cup ➡️ Cinnamon, syrup, melted chocolate