Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for truffled puff pastry with mushrooms and duck in a airfryer, perfect for treating yourself from time to time!
There are many recipes for puff pastry with mushrooms and cheese or with mushrooms and chicken but in this case we have a recipe for puff pastry with mushrooms and cheese adding the juiciness of the duck.
Although it may look like a pie with mushrooms, cheese and duck, it is actually a puff pastry because we do not close the puff pastry on top.
The best thing about this recipe is to add the homemade truffle sauce and a strong-flavored cheese to counteract the flavor of the salty puff pastry and leave an explosion of flavor.
This recipe for truffled puff pastry with mushrooms and duck in aifryer It can be done in the same way by changing the fit for chicken, salmon or whatever we like the most.
Depending on the size of your airfryer, you can put the whole puff pastry, in 2 parts or in turns.
However, we do not need any specific mold for a airfryer since we use either the rack or the basket to place the dough that already comes on its baking paper.
I recommend other air fryer cheese recipes like the recipe for sweet potato croquettes in aifryer, the moussaka recipe in aifryer or the recipe for puff pastry palmeritas with ham in aifryer
If you want more recipes with puff pastry, mushrooms or duck, do not hesitate to leave us a comment below!
Ingredients for the recipe for truffled puff pastry with mushrooms and duck in an air fryer
- 1 rectangular puff pastry
- 2 tsp truffle sauce
- Mushrooms - 7 oz
- 3 duck confit drumsticks
- 2 tbsp of grated Grana Padano cheese
- 2 tbsp fried onion
- Black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into small pieces
- Rinse them again so that all the dirt comes out and let them drain
- Preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes at 180 ºC
- Spread the puff pastry on a tray and cut it in half
- We put a teaspoon of truffle sauce on each part and spread well with a brush
- Add the mushrooms evenly and season well
- We put the grated grana padano cheese on top of the mushrooms
- Remove the fat from the duck, crumble it into small pieces and add it on top as well
- Finally, we put the fried onion on top
- We cook in the airfryer for 12 minutes at 180 ºC
- We take out and repeat the process with the other part that we had reserved
- And now we have our recipe for truffled puff pastry with mushrooms and duck in an air fryer!
Tips for a good recipe for truffled puff pastry with mushrooms and duck in a airfryer
- If the mushrooms are thistle better for the recipe they are also a product of the fall season
- You can leave the puff pastry whole if it fits in the air fryer
- You can spread the truffle sauce with a brush or with the same spoon if you don't have
- The mushrooms are cut into small squares or laminated
- There are people who have a double-grid airfryer and can put the two puff pastry masses at the same time (although after 10 minutes of cooking I recommend that you exchange them)
Substitution of ingredients
- Rectangular puff pastry dough ➡️ Filo dough or special empanada dough
- Truffle sauce ➡️ Homemade truffle sauce
- Mushrooms ➡️ Mushrooms
- Grated grana padano cheese ➡️ Grated mozzarella cheese or grated gouda cheese
- Fried onion ➡️ You can also put caramelized onion
- Black pepper ➡️ Pink pepper, white pepper or other spices