Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for pumpkin pancakes in a airfryer, very quick, easy and ideal for the keto diet!
Pancakes can be sweet or savory.
To accompany this pancake you can use some syrup, fruit, cream or ice cream.
This recipe for pumpkin pancakes in a airfryer It's sweet, fluffy and homemade.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
It is not an American pancake recipe as it is more fitness and keto friendly.
The pancakes are flourless, yeast-free and sugar-free.
This pumpkin pancake recipe is great for breakfast, dessert, or a snack.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the air fryer coffee flan recipe or the air fryer egg flan recipe
Ingredients for a good pumpkin pancake recipe in air fryer
- Pumpkin puree - 4.4 oz
- Peanut butter - 4.4 oz
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Erythritol - 0.7 oz
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- In a bowl, put the pumpkin puree, the peanut butter, the eggs, the sweetener, the vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and beat
- In a round mold we put aove in spray to grease and add two large tablespoons of mixture
- We cook in the airfryer at 150 ºC for 5 minutes
- Repeat the process until the dough is finished.
- And we already have our recipe for pumpkin pancakes in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for pumpkin pancakes in air airfryer
- If you can beat with a hand mixer the dough will be much more fluffy and without lumps
- Pumpkin puree is made from pumpkin boiled in salted water.
- Peanut butter can be difficult to integrate so use a spatula or cat's tongue
- Use a pan with a medium diameter and remember that American pancakes are thick
- I have had to do several batches
Substitution of ingredients
- Wheat flour ➡️ Whole wheat flour or oatmeal
- half milk ➡️ Whole milk, skimmed milk, lactose-free milk or vegetable drinks made from almonds, coconut, soy...
- Butter ➡️ Margarine
- Sugar ➡️ Powdered sweetener such as erythritol