Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a very easy, quick and homemade recipe for quail in a airfryer!
If you didn't know how to make quail in an air fryer, this is your recipe, you just have to follow the step by step.
Quail recipes can be in sauce, baked, pickled, stewed, garlic, stewed...
This air fryer quail recipe gives you a homemade touch, roasted and cooks very quickly.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L air fryer.
I like the quail a little juicy and with its aromatic touch of herbs (with thyme and parsley).
You can add a homemade vegetable or meat sauce that will give it a nice touch.
I recommend trying other air fryer meat recipes like air fryer buffalo chicken wings recipe or air fryer lizard recipe
Ingredients for the quail recipe in air fryer
- 2 Quail
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp of Thyme
- 1 tsp of Parsley
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 13 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer at 200 ºC for 3 minutes
- In a mortar, crush the garlic with the salt, parsley, thyme and a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Paint the quails with the mixture
- Place the quail skin side down on parchment paper for air frying.
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 13 minutes
- Halfway through, turn it over with tweezers.
- And our recipe for quail in a airfryer is ready!
Tips for a good fryer quail recipe without oil
- If you don't have a mortar, mix everything in a bowl and pass the garlic through a garlic press
- It is important to paint the quail with the sauce
- Don't forget to put the quail skin side down.
- I have used kitchen tongs (ideal as a fryer accessory) but you can use a fork
Substitution of ingredients
- Garlic clove ➡️ Garlic powder or onion powder
- Thyme ➡️ Rosemary
- Parsley ➡️ basil