In every good consignment of starters or first courses there should be a place for a good quiche, and even more so if it is Roquefort with walnuts.
In case you did not know, a quiche is a savory tartthe base of this cake is usually a Broken mass (or shortcrust pastry) though We can also use brick dough (phyllo dough) or puff pastry.
These salty cakes called Quiche are very easy to make and very healthy since they are usually prepared with minced vegetables, meats and cheeses along with nuts.
On this occasion, BiteMyRecipe.com brings you a delicious recipe for quiche with Roquefort cheese and walnuts.
So if you are a roquefort cheese lover As much as I, You're going to love it
This quiche is a traditional recipe but cooked in the air fryer avoiding incorporating too much oil and making it even healthier.
It's a receipt suitable for children since having a cake shape we can trick our children into eating healthier.
The recipe is suitable for vegetarians because it does not include any meat although it is not suitable for vegans since some ingredients contain dairy products that come from animals.
If you want to surprise your friends or family with a homemade quiche, cheap and easy to makeread below all the ingredients that our recipe has.
The roquefort quiche is a type of dish that can be served as an appetizer or as a main course, it is quite filling but if you need to prepare a quick dessert to make in the airfryer, we recommend a healthy and delicious brownie or some nutella crepes with banana
Ingredients of Quiche with Roquefort and Nuts in Fryer Without Oil
- 1 shortcrust pastry (shortcrust pastry)
- Roquefort cheese (no cream spread) - 2 oz
- Natural or roasted nuts to your liking - 1 oz
- Cooking cream - 5.3 oz
- 2 Eggs
- Black pepper
Preparation and elaboration of the Quiche in the Airfryer
Time of preparation: 10 minutes
Preparation/cooking time: 35 minutes
- Prepare a large bowl to put all the ingredients
- We mix the 150g of fresh cream with the two eggs
- Having it mixed we are going to add a pinch of salt, black pepper and nutmeg
- Finally crumble the roquefort cheese in the mixture with the 30g of walnuts (You can crush the nuts if you don't want to find them whole)
- Place parchment paper in the container. air fryer
- Open the dough and place it in the bowl.
- (Optional) Roll the edges of the dough inwards to give it a more beautiful appearance
- We put the whole mixture inside the bowl with the dough
- We program the airfryer at 180ºC for 35 minutes
Tips for cooking a good Quiche in the Air Fryer
- If you don't like whole nuts you can crush the nuts before pouring the mixture inside the bowl
- You may integrate 50g of unsalted butter to add creaminess To the mix
- The 5 minutes before the fryer finishes cooking the quiche, you can add a little grated cheese
- If you have rolled the edges of the dough inwards before putting it to cook, you can paint them with a little egg yolk to give it a golden touch
- If you are a carnivorous person and you like meat, try adding ham cubes to the mixture or bacon cubes, but if you do, add a little less salt so that the mixture is not so salty
Substitutes for ingredients in Roquefort Quiche with Walnuts
- Roquefort cheese ➡️ Manchego cheese or semi-cured or cured goat cheese
- Broken dough ➡️ Puff pastry or brick dough
- 150g of cream to cook ➡️ Mix 2 eggs with 150ml of milk
- Walnuts ➡️ Whole pine nuts