Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for raspberry cake made in a airfryer and perfect for birthdays and celebrations.
Preparing fluffy cakes in the air fryer is also possible and with this recipe you are going to impress all your guests.
The raspberry cake recipe is delicious, it is easy to make and does not require complicated ingredients to obtain.
It is an unhealthy recipe but you can make small changes To get a healthy cake with the same flavor as the traditional one:
🍰 Swap sugar for some sweetener and honey
🍰 Swap wheat flour for whole oatmeal
🍰 Change natural Greek yogurt with sugar for s/a
🍰 Use natural raspberries or frozen raspberries but that are 100% fruit with nothing added
🍰 Let the soda be 0% sugar
With all these changes the raspberry cake will be more fitness and you can include it without any guilt in your diet, definition or caloric deficit.
If you want more sweet recipes in a airfryer, I recommend the glazed donuts recipe, the brownies recipe or the baked apples recipe.
Although at BiteMyRecipe we know how to prepare more recipes that are not sweet, such as recipes with chicken, recipes with potatoes or recipes with cheese.
Ingredients for the raspberry tart recipe
- 1 egg
- White sugar - 3,5 oz
- Natural Greek yogurt - 4,4 oz
- Sunflower oil - 50 ml
- Wheat flour - 3 oz
- 1 Soda
- Raspberries - 6 oz
Preparation in the airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- In a large bowl add the egg, sugar and yogurt and mix
- Add the sunflower oil and the sifted wheat flour and continue mixing
- Finally, add the soda
- With an electric mixer we beat little by little until there is a homogeneous mass.
- Preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes at 160 ºC
- In the mold we spread a little oil with a brush and sprinkle flour on top so that the cake does not stick
- Place the raspberries at the bottom of the mold and pour the batter on top.
- We put the mold inside the air fryer and cook it for 30 minutes at 160 ºC
- Remove the mold, let it cool and turn it over when unmolding so that the raspberries remain on top
- And we already have the recipe for raspberry cake in air fryer ready!
Tips for a good raspberry tart recipe in a airfryer
- It is important to follow the order of the ingredients that I have marked, as well as sift the flour so that there are no lumps
- I have chosen a natural yogurt without sugar but another option would be to add the yogurt with sugar and reduce the amounts of pure white sugar in the recipe
- Depending on the capacity of your fryer you can put a larger or smaller moldthis raspberry tart recipe is prepared in a 5.5 L air fryer
- Raspberries can go whole, cut, or even pureed if you mash them
Air Fryer Friendly Ingredient Substitution
- White sugar ➡️ Stevia or erythritol (if you want to use sweeteners), honey (to taste) or brown sugar (lesser amount)
- Natural Greek yogurt ➡️ Sugared or sweetened Greek yogurt (the amount of sugar in the recipe should be reduced) or Strawberry or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Sunflower oil ➡️ Olive oil (be careful as it has more powerful flavor) or coconut oil (need less quantity)
- Wheat flour ➡️ Oatmeal or almond flour
- Natural raspberries ➡️ Frozen raspberries or raspberries and strawberries