Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a very simple recipe for razor clams in an airfryer and with the perfect seasoning to enjoy its flavor of the sea!
Razors are a shellfish found on the beaches and have excellent nutritional properties.
They are a cheaper type of seafood and can be cooked with few ingredients and in a short time.
This recipe for razor clams in an airfryer is easy to cook, with a touch of citrus and lots of vitamins and minerals.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
I have not used a Thermomix, pots, pans, microwave or oven.
If you didn't know how to cook razor clams in an airfryer, here's the airfryer recipe book with all the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation.
The accompaniment is optional but it gives it a very good touch of flavor.
Ingredients for the razor clams recipe in an airfryer
- 15 fresh razors
- 1/4 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh parsley
- EVOO spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- We wash the razors with water and salt until they release the dirt
- In a mortar we put the peeled garlic with a little oil, the parsley, the squeezed lemon and we crush everything very well
- We place the knives in the airfryer basket and spray oil on top
- We paint the knives with the dressing of the mortar
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 190 ºC for 6 minutes
- We repeat the process if they do not all fit in the basket or if we have a large quantity
- And we already have our recipe for razors in an airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for razor clams in an air fryer
- I have used a manual lemon squeezer so I don't have to dirty the big juicer
- The razors that I have used are the amount that came in the typical net of razors and I have done them quickly in two batches
- To paint with the mixture use a brush or a spoon
- It is important to wash the razors beforehand so that they are clean of sand
- Fresh razors ➡️ Frozen razors or cañaillas
- Lemon ➡️ Lime or lemon concentrate
- Garlic Cloves ➡️ Garlic powder, frozen garlic or garlic salt (do not add salt separately)
- Fresh parsley ➡️ Frozen or spiced parsley