Today in BiteMyRecipe we have prepared this rice omelette recipe in airfryer very easy, fast and simple!
There are many tortilla recipes but the rice tortilla has been a discovery for me.
I don't know if it has its origin in Japan or in Latin America.
But this recipe for rice omelette in a airfryer It is delicious, it is prepared with egg and it is very filling.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
I've also used a pot to cook the rice (I've used white brand normal white rice).
Although the normal thing is to prepare the tortillas in a pan, the truth is that many times I prefer the fryer that goes faster.
The result of the rice omelette is very good, although it was the first time I tried it.
Ingredients for the air fryer rice omelette recipe
- Cooked rice - 7 oz (2,8 oz dry)
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp of Grated mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Cook the rice in a pot with water
- Drain and transfer to a bowl until cool.
- Add the egg, cheese, a pinch of salt and mix
- In a round mold suitable for air fryer, pour the mixture
- We cook in the airfryer at 150 ºC for 5 minutes
- Halfway through the time we turn the tortilla with a plate (just like when it is done in a pan)
- And we already have our recipe for rice omelette in a airfryer!
Tips for a good rice omelette recipe in a airfryer
- Rice is better if it has been cooked for a couple of hours (I left it from the night before)
- You can add poached onion as in the potato omelette
- I like it raw, so if you like it cooked add one or two more minutes of cooking
- Try to cook the rice very to the point so that it does not become a paste
- If the eggs are of quality the result will be incredible
- Visit the BiteMyRecipe's Blog to see all the information
Substitution of ingredients
- Cooked white rice ➡️ Cooked basmati rice or other type of rice
- Shredded mozzarella cheese ➡️ Tranchetes cheese or a slice of split cheese
- Optional ➡️ You can add ham tacos or a slice of cooked ham