Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for quick and easy rice wafer rolls in a airfryer and in an oriental style!
If you were looking for recipes with rice wafers, you have come to the right place.
Rice wafers can already be bought in supermarkets such as Mercadona, Lidl, Consum, Alcampo or Carrefour.
This recipe for rice wafer rolls with anchovies in a airfryer It is healthy, simple and it is delicious.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
It is not necessary to steam the rice wafers as they are fried in the air fryer.
It is an ideal recipe for celiacs who fancy gluten-free rice rolls.
The filling can be as everyone likes, although I recommend that they are not too greasy ingredients.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the air fryer beef patties recipe or the air fryer chicken fajitas recipe
Ingredients for the recipe for rice wafer rolls with anchovies in air fryer
- 6 wafer rice paper
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 2 cans of natural tuna
- 1 Carrot
- 4 anchovies
- Olive oil spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- In a pot of boiling water boil the eggs for 10 minutes
- Wash and chop the tomato into small pieces and add it to a large bowl.
- Peel the carrot and the eggs, chop them and add it
- Add the drained tuna, avocado and anchovies
- Add salt, a splash of oil and mix well
- In a wide round container we put water and soak a wafer for 20 seconds
- Pass through absorbent paper for a few seconds and place on a flat plate
- We put three tablespoons of filling in the center with the shape of a cylinder
- We roll and cover on each side until there is a closed roll
- We repeat the process for all the rolls
- Place on top of parchment paper for air fryer in the basket
- We add salt to taste and several sprays of spray oil
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 15 minutes
- About five minutes before the end we turn everyone carefully
- And we already have our recipe for rice wafer rolls with anchovies in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for rice wafer rolls with anchovies in a airfryer
- Cook the eggs a while before so they can cool down. and you can bite them without cutting yourself
- You can add more spices or sauces (a little soy sauce for example) in the mixing bowl
- Close the roll well (it does not matter if you fold the sides first and then top and bottom)
- It is important to soak the wafers for a short time and dry them a bit with kitchen paper
- Be careful when turning the roll in the air fryer, I recommend using two forks (the tongs can break the wafer)
- If you want more information and tricks you can visit our BiteMyRecipe Blog!
Substitution of ingredients
- Rice wafers ➡️ Filo pastry
- Natural tuna ➡️ Tuna in olive or sunflower oil
- Olive oil ➡️ Sesame oil to mix with the filling and egg yolk to paint the wafers
- Tomato ➡️ Onion
- Avocado ➡️ Guacamole