Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for ricotta and apple pie in airfryer with few ingredients and very simple!
The combination of ricotta and apple is delicious and I have never tried it before.
For the summer it is a fresh, quick cake and you can adapt it to your personal taste.
This recipe for ricotta and apple pie in airfryer is very easy to prepare, with few steps and it also cooks quickly.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
I have not needed to use a Thermomix, oven, pots, pans, or microwave.
If you didn't know how to cook a ricotta and apple pie in an airfryer, here is the air fryer recipe book with all the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation.
I recommend that you visit our latest recipe for aubergine bolognese in airfryer and if you liked it, leave a comment!
Ingredients for the ricotta and apple tart recipe in airfryer
- Ricotta cheese - 1.1 lb
- 2 eggs
- White sugar - 3.5 oz
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 green apple
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except the apple and beat with some manual rods
- Chop the apple into small pieces and add it
- When everything is mixed, we transfer it to a mold suitable for airfryer that we have previously greased with oil
- Cook in the airfryer without oil at 170 ºC for 25 minutes
- After the time we open the basket of the airfryer a little and let it cool for a few hours
- Cover with transparent film and put in the fridge for about two hours.
- And we already have our recipe for ricotta and apple pie in an airfryer ready!
Tips for a good ricotta and apple pie recipe in an airfryer
- Do not use electric whisks as we do not need to mount the egg, better use manual whisks or a fork
- Use Golden type apples or those that add a lot of flavor
- You can also try sweetening with honey and other more natural flavorings.
- I haven't tried it yet but a little Philadelphia cream cheese might work fine.
- Ricotta cheese ➡️ Mascarpone cheese
- White sugar ➡️ Erythritol or other sweeteners
- Green apple ➡️ Red apple or pear