Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for roasted cauliflower in a airfryer, very easy, quick and with spices!
There are many ways to cook cauliflower but I like it roasted with garlic or with spices.
for this recipe you do not need a Thermomix, an oven, a microwave or a pot.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
To the recipe for roasted cauliflower in a fryer without spiced oil, you can add a bechamel sauce or au gratin with cheese.
I also often use this healthy cauliflower recipe as a side dish.
It is an Andalusian cauliflower recipe for quick, simple and light dinners.
I recommend you try other recipes in an air fryer such as the recipe for pork tenderloin with salt in air fryer or the recipe for healthy cheesecakes in air fryer
If you liked it, leave a comment below!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- Cauliflower - 8.8 oz
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer to 150 ºC
- We split the cauliflower into small trees
- In a bowl add all the spices, the extra virgin olive oil and mix well
- Add the cauliflower and impregnate it well in the mixture
- Put parchment paper for air fryer in the basket and put the cauliflower on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 150 ºC for 10 minutes
- You can add a little grated cheese on top and toast for 5 more minutes at 190ºC
- And we already have our recipe for roasted cauliflower in a airfryer!
Tips for No Oil Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- If you have time, let the cauliflower marinate with the sauce for 1 hour. covering the bowl with film
- Do not crush or cut the cauliflower too much, just small trees
- You can paint the cauliflower with a brush but it is better to use your hands to impregnate it well
- You can add cheese or bechamel and gratin for five more minutes at a higher temperature
- If you add a lot, do not forget to stir for everything to cook
- You can accompany the cauliflower with some air fryer roasted potatoes
Substitution of ingredients
- Natural cauliflower ➡️ Frozen cauliflower or broccoli (try our recipe for Asian broccoli in a fryer without oil)
- Garlic powder ➡️ Crushed natural garlic (I recommend you use a garlic press)
- Spices ➡️ You can add or substitute the ones you like the most