Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for salmon with gnocchi in a airfryer, ideal for a quick, healthy and easy dinner!
There are many recipes with salmon: marinated, baked, grilled, smoked, orange, papillote...
Salmon is ideal for a quick, simple and healthy dinner but it can fall short.
As I didn't know what to accompany the salmon with, I decided to cook a little potato gnocchi and fry it a little with garlic and parsley.
So we have a quick, easy, healthy and very complete dinner so we don't stay hungry.
I have prepared everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer (if you have a smaller one you still have to cook the salmon fillets separately).
The recipe for salmon with gnocchi in a airfryer you can customize it to your liking by adding or substituting ingredients.
If you did not know how to make gnocchi, here is an easy, simple recipe that leaves an ideal garlic flavor.
I recommend trying other healthy air fryer recipes like Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Recipe or Air Fryer Broccoli Marinated Tofu Recipe
Ingredients for the salmon gnocchi recipe in an air fryer
- 2 salmon fillets
- Gnocchi - 17.6 oz
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Place the salmon fillets in the air fryer basket with parchment paper underneath.
- We spray Olive oil on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 20 minutes
- While we put water to boil
- We cook the gnocchi 3 minutes in boiling water with a pinch of salt
- Finely chop the garlic and parsley and fry in a pan with oil.
- Add the gnocchi and leave for a few minutes
- We plate the salmon and the gnocchi
- And we already have our recipe for salmon and gnocchi in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for salmon with gnocchi in a airfryer
- After 10 minutes of cooking the salmon, turn it over with a pair of tongs. so that it browns a little on both sides
- You can boil the gnocchi in salted water and add a bay leaf
- With very little oil, fry the garlic and parsley and add the gnocchi to give it a special touch (optional)
- You can accompany the dish with a salad or make a sauce for the gnocchi (for example, black pepper)
- You can put the gnocchi for a few minutes in the air fryer with grated cheese on top and gratin
Substitution of ingredients
- Salmon ➡️ Hake or Cod
- Potato gnocchi ➡️ Gnocchi stuffed with meat, cheese...
- Garlic clove ➡️ Garlic powder
- Fresh parsley ➡️ Dried parsley, thyme, rosemary,