Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared this recipe for salmon with green asparagus in a airfryer, very simple, fast and healthy!
There are many ways to cook salmon and wild asparagus separately.
If you did not know how to prepare a salmon with healthy companions, stay and read this recipe.
This recipe for salmon with green asparagus in a airfryer It is fast, light and ideal for a healthy dinner.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Thanks to the air fryer, the asparagus are soft (better than grilled) and the salmon is cooked to the point.
This dish is totally keto and ideal for a carb-free dinner.
I recommend other air fryer recipes such as the salmon with gnocchi recipe in air fryer or the trout recipe in air fryer
Ingredients for the recipe of salmon with green asparagus in air fryer
- 1 salmon fillet
- 6 green asparagus
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Wash the asparagus and cut the base a little
- In a mold for air fryer place the asparagus with a little spray oil
- We clean the salmon if necessary
- Put the salmon on top and add a little more oil and season with salt and pepper
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 10 minutes
- We check that everything is to our point
- And we already have our recipe for salmon with green asparagus in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for salmon with green asparagus in a airfryer
- Cut a good piece of the base of the asparagus they have no flavor and are very hard
- I buy clean salmon but if you don't have to remove bones and cut the loin
- If your air fryer is small cut the asparagus in half
- I like rare salmon and medium-soft asparagus, but it's up to each person
Substitution of ingredients
- Salmon loin ➡️ Salmon without cleaning (you'll have to clean and cut), cod, hake...
- Green asparagus ➡️ White asparagus (they don't look the same and you don't need to cook them)
- Black pepper ➡️ You can add some herbs like dill or coriander