Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for salmon with mustard in a fryer without easy oil, fast and with a restaurant result!
Salmon can be grilled, baked, steamed or accompanied by a sauce.
Who doesn't love honey mustard sauce to accompany salmon?
This recipe for salmon with mustard in a airfryer is simple, homemade, tasty and just right.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Salmon can be accompanied by mustard and honey as in this case or any other sauce.
You don't need anything, the sauce It prepares quickly and can be ideal for a light dinner.
If you didn't know how to make salmon with mustard in a airfryer, here are the ingredients and step by step.
Ingredients for the mustard salmon recipe in air fryer
- 4 Salmon fillets
- Butter - 2.1 oz
- 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of Fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- In a bowl, add the butter and heat it for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the mustard and honey and integrate everything well
- Finely chop the parsley and add it.
- Place the salmon fillets on parchment paper for air frying in the basket
- Season the salmon and paint with the mustard mixture
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 10 minutes
- We monitor that it is at its point before taking it out
- And we already have our salmon mustard recipe ready in a airfryer!
Tips for a good salmon mustard recipe in a airfryer
- So that the sauce remains with a rich flavor I recommend you use Dijon Mustard and not the typical supermarket
- It is important that the butter is well melted
- If your air fryer is small, put the fillets one at a time and do not pile them up
- Visit the BiteMyRecipe Blog to see all the information
Substitution of ingredients
- Salmon ➡️ Bacalo, hake or some similar fish
- Dijon mustard ➡️ Regular mustard (it will be less tasty)
- Butter ➡️ Olive oil
- Parsley ➡️ Basil, coriander or Herbes de Provence