Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for sausage and zucchini rolls in an easy, homemade and tasty airfryer!
There are many types of sausage and they can be cooked in a thousand different ways.
I really like the sausage with onions, the sausage with barbecue...
This recipe for sausage and zucchini rolls It is very easy, fast and serves as a starter.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Zucchini is a quick-softening vegetable that is low in calories and tastes great.
in this recipe the protagonist is the Catalan sausage that gives it all the flavor and is very crispy and tasty.
The first time I tried the zucchini rolls stuffed with sausage, they were going to be a recurring dish at home.
Ingredients for the recipe for sausage and zucchini rolls in air fryer
- 4 Sausages
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 egg
- Breadcrumbs - 2.8 oz
- Grated cheese - 2.1 oz
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- With the mandolin we cut the zucchini into slices (between 1 and 2 cm thick)
- Cook for 1 minute in the microwave and dry with absorbent paper.
- Preheat the airfryer at 180 ºC for 3 minutes
- Cut each sausage in two
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- In a flat dish, mix the breadcrumbs with the spices and the cheese.
- We extend the sheet of courgette, we place the sausage horizontally at one end, roll up and stick a toothpick so that it does not open
- Pass each roll through the egg and then through the breadcrumbs.
- Place parchment paper for air fryer and the rolls on top
- We spray aove in spray a couple of times
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 10 minutes
- After half the time we turn all the rolls
- And we already have our recipe for sausage and zucchini rolls in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for sausage and zucchini rolls in a airfryer
- If you don't like crispy zucchini, leave it in the microwave for another minute.
- You can also accompany it with this recipe for fries in a airfryer
- Do not forget to dry the zucchini and let it rest on kitchen paper
- To roll up, place the sausage on the edge of the sheet and turn it over on itself
- If you don't close the roll with a toothpick it will open and disassemble
Substitution of ingredients
- Catalan sausage ➡️ Fresh sausage, white sausage, Peruvian sausage...
- Zucchini ➡️ Eggplant
- Mozzarella grated cheese ➡️ Gouda grated cheese, 4 cheeses, cheese to gratin, cheese to melt...
- Breadcrumbs ➡️ Panko or crushed corn flakes