Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for garlic shrimp in a airfryer that is very healthy, quick and easy to prepare!
Prawns can be grilled, baked, in sauce, stewed, peeled, boiled, unpeeled...
This recipe for garlic shrimp in a airfryer it only has garlic and parsley with a touch of lemon.
Sometimes I have used this recipe to prepare shrimp and then add them with rice and vegetables in a kind of "paella".
Although the garlic prawn recipe looks like Christmas It can be cooked at any time of the year and it will surely be cheaper.
I like to prepare this recipe for a quick, simple dinner or to share in a family meal.
For this recipe I used the Innsky 5.5L oil-free fryer.
Before I used to prepare the prawns in the Thermomix or steamed but in I love the garlic prawn recipe in a airfryer.
I recommend other air fryer fish recipes such as the air fryer emperor recipe or the air fryer fried anchovies recipe
Although if you are looking for a quick and easy dinner you can try the recipe for scrambled eggs with cod, aubergines and potatoes in an air fryer!
Ingredients for the air fryer garlic prawn recipe
- 8 prawns
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- splash of lemon juice
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer to 180 ºC
- In a mincer put the peeled garlic and parsley and grind (if you don't have a knife mincer)
- Put the prawns in a square container suitable for air fryer
- Add the garlic with the parsley, a pinch of salt, the bay leaf, a little spray of extra virgin olive oil and the lemon squeezed on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 15 - 20 minutes
- Halfway through the time we take out the prawns and turn them over.
- Before taking out we check that they are at our point
- And we already have our recipe for garlic prawns in a airfryer ready!
Tips for a good garlic prawn recipe in a airfryer
- I use a square aluminum pan so as not to stain and wear out the air fryer.
- If you don't have a mincer try mashing the garlic and cut the parsley as thin as possible
- It is important to turn the prawns halfway through so they brown on both sides.
- If you want the prawns to the point I recommend you leave it 18 minutes
Substitution of ingredients
- Prawns ➡️ Prawns (since they are smaller you can only leave them for 10 min at 180 ºC) or frozen shrimps
- Garlic ➡️ Garlic powder
- Fresh parsley ➡️ Dry parsley
- Lemon juice ➡️ Lemon concentrate (sold in many supermarkets) or white wine