Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for spider cupcakes for Halloween in a airfryer that look very real and appetizing!
Sweet Halloween recipes are loved by children and are ideal as desserts or to share at a costume party.
In this case we have prepared a spider cupcake recipe for Halloween with a perfect imitation and preserving the flavor of traditional cupcake (or traditional cupcake).
Although it seems difficult to do below We have left you tips to make a good recipe for Halloween in an air fryer and substitution of ingredients in case you are missing something.
From BiteMyRecipe we want to help you prepare the best recipes for Halloween in aifryer and impress everyone with your desserts!
Although there are not only recipes for Halloween sweets in a airfryer, you can also find salty recipes for Halloween like the recipe for Air Fryer Crackers.
To prepare the spider cupcakes we have used a common cupcake moldmuffin or cupcake (of 6 units) and rubber although any mold suitable for a airfryer will do.
And we have also used a cupcake paper in the shape of bats, witch's brooms... that we have found by AliExpress.
Remember that if you want more recipes for Halloween or other oil-free fryer parties, you can leave a comment below!
Ingredients for the spider cupcake recipe for Halloween in air fryer
- Butter in ointment - 4 oz
- Wheat flour - 6.8 oz
- 2 tsp of yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Sugar - 5.3 oz
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Milk - 125 ml
- 1 tbsp of cocoa cream 0%
- Chocolate noodles
- candy eyes
- black fine liquorice
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 13 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes at 180ºC
- In a large bowl sift the wheat flour and chemical yeast
- Add the salt and mix well
- In another large bowl, add the butter and sugar and beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the butter and sugar mixture one at a time and mix well.
- We add the essence of vanilla, the milk and the dry ingredients that we had mixed before
- Mix everything well until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- In a mold suitable for aifryer we put cupcake paper molds
- We fill the molds one by one until we reach a little more than half of the mold
- We cook in the airfryer for 13 minutes at 180 ºC
- Prick with a wooden stick to check that they are done inside
- Take out and let cool a bit to make the decoration
- Spread the surface of the cupcake with cocoa cream and add the chocolate noodles so that they stick
- We turn it over and shake the cupcakes a little so that the excess falls off.
- We put two candy eyes for each cupcake in the center
- With the wooden toothpick from before, we will make 3 holes on each side of the cupcake to put a licorice in each one and make the legs of the spider
- And we already have our spider cupcake recipe for Halloween in a airfryer!
Tips for a good spider cupcake recipe for Halloween in a airfryer
- It is important to sift the ingredients dry to avoid lumps later
- When adding all the ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture, try to be careful not to spoil it.
- I have used a mold of 6 cupcakes and the cupcake or muffin paper was with Halloween decoration
- Do not fill the molds to the top because as the cupcake grows it will overflow (about 3/4 of the mold is fine)
- Prick the toothpicks in the center of the cupcake to check that they are doneif the toothpick comes out stained, leave two more minutes and so on
- Have the chocolate noodles ready to put them after the cocoa cream (before it dries)
- Try to place the licorice simulating the legs of a spider
Substitution of ingredients
- Butter in ointment ➡️ Margarine (or if you have cold butter, leave it out of the fridge for a couple of hours)
- Wheat flour ➡️ Oatmeal
- Chemical yeast ➡️ Baking powder
- Sugar ➡️ Sweetener such as stevia or erythritol
- Vanilla essence ➡️ Lemon zest, orange essence, lemon essence...
- Semi-skimmed milk ➡️ Skimmed milk, whole milk, lactose-free milk or vegetable drink
- Cocoa cream 0% ➡️ Cocoa and hazelnut cream 0%, nocilla cream, nutella cream or any cocoa cream
- Chocolate noodles ➡️ Grated or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- Candy eyes ➡️ You can change it with a normal candy and paint a black eye with food coloring
- Fine black licorice ➡️ Dark chocolate sticks