Today in BiteMyRecipe we have prepared this recipe for spinach gratin with cheese in a airfryer healthy, easy and fast!
There are many recipes for spinach au gratin with either cheese or bechamel sauce.
Spinach is a low-calorie food and very good nutritionally speaking.
This recipe for spinach gratin with cheese in a airfryer It is light, simple to prepare and it is very good.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer and a medium pot.
The best thing is that you don't have to heat the oven just for one dish.
Spinach au gratin with cheese tastes great and It is an ideal food to give to children who do not eat vegetables.
The best thing is that you can adapt the recipe and add mushrooms, prawns, chicken...
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes such as the spinach with prawns recipe or the spinach, ham and cheese puff pastry recipe in air fryer
Ingredients for the recipe for spinach gratin with cheese in air fryer
- 1 bag of spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 3,5 oz
- 1 tbsp of Granna Padano cheese
- Olive oil spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
- Cook the spinach in boiling water with a pinch of salt.
- Let cook for 10 minutes
- Drain with a colander
- Peel and cut the garlic into slices
- In a clay mold suitable for air fryer, place the spinach, the spice, a little oil and the garlic.
- Add the grated mozzarella cheese and the Granna Padano
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 4 minutes
- We check that the cheese is melted
- And we already have our recipe for spinach au gratin with cheese in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for spinach au gratin with cheese in a airfryer
- If you use a mixture of cheeses, there will be a better result
- It is better to use fresh spinach but they are harder to get
- If the spinach has a lot of water after draining it, you can put it on absorbent paper
- I like the cheese to be melted but if you want a crispy layer use cheese to melt
- I have used clay pots but a glass, reusable or aluminum mold works well
- For more tips you can visit the BiteMyRecipe Blog!
Substitution of ingredients
- Bag spinach ➡️ Fresh spinach or chard
- Grated mozzarella cheese ➡️ Grated cheese to melt or similar
- Granna Padano cheese ➡️ Parmesan, goat cheese or blue cheese
- Natural garlic ➡️ Garlic powder