Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for stuffed apples baked in a airfryer that is very easy to prepare!
Roasting apples without ovens used to only be possible with the microwave but now we can use the air fryer.
The baked stuffed apples can have the ingredients that you like the most (this recipe is made to my liking).
I like recipes for sweet baked stuffed apples with sugar, butter, cinnamon, honey...
But if you want a recipe for baked stuffed apples without sugar, you just have to substitute that ingredient for the sweetener or remove it.
If you don't know how to roast apples Here you have a step-by-step recipe, very simple and also without using the oven.
The recipe for stuffed apples baked in a airfryer is easy, quick and it is a delicious dessert.
Although it is not a light or healthy recipe, it is not bad for a treat from time to time.
You can accompany the stuffed apples with meringue, condensed milk, with pastry cream or with honey like me.
I recommend you try other recipes like the oreo cake recipe in air fryer or the carrot cake recipe in air fryer
And if you are a lover of sweet desserts Do not leave without trying the recipe for chocolate Neapolitans in a airfryer!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Baked Stuffed Apples Recipe
- 2 green apples
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- 2 tbsp of oat flakes
- Hazelnuts - 0.7 oz
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Raisins
- honey to taste
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- We connect the mincer and grind the hazelnuts until they are powder
- In a bowl, mix the oat flakes with the softened butter, the crushed hazelnuts, a pinch of salt, the raisins, the sugar and the spices.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180ºC for 3 minutes
- Wash the apples and cut them vertically in half to remove the core.
- Fill the hole in the heart with the previous mixture
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 20 minutes
- Go checking if the apples are already soft and the oatmeal is toasted or if it needs more time
- Serve with a drizzle of honey on top
- And we already have our recipe for stuffed apples baked in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for stuffed apples baked in a airfryer
- Green apples are usually harder and it is very important that they are not ripe
- Wash the apples well, make sure there are no bruises on the skin and remove the sticker on them
- Depending on the size of the apples, they will need more or less time.monitor from 10 minutes of cooking
- I accompany the apples with hot honey on top but it is optional
- You can also use the accessory to core the apple and then slice it vertically
Substitution of ingredients
- Green apples ➡️ Red apples (must be hard)
- Butter ➡️ Light butter or margarine
- Brown sugar ➡️ White sugar or sweeteners
- Hazelnuts ➡️ Almonds, walnuts, cashews...
- Raisins ➡️ Raisins
- Honey ➡️ Agave syrup or any other syrup