Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for roasted stuffed pepper in a airfryer that is quick, healthy and easy to prepare!
Stuffed peppers are a typical and traditional food in Spain.
we all tried Grandma's recipes for roasted peppers and then stuffed with whatever was around the house.
I love making roasted stuffed peppers but I can't be turning on the oven every time I want one.
That is why I have prepared this recipe for air fryer roasted stuffed peppers that It is tasty, it cooks quickly and you can fill it with whatever you want.
I have filled it with cheese and egg but I have also seen peppers stuffed with vegetables, ham, tuna...
I have prepared everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Finally I gratined the roasted stuffed pepper with grated cheese on top, which is very good.
I recommend you try these healthy air fryer recipes like Asian Broccoli Air Fryer Recipe or Emperor Vegetable Air Fryer Recipe
Ingredients for Air Fryer Roasted Stuffed Pepper Recipe
- 1 red pepper
- 2 Eggs
- Fresh cheese - 2.6 oz
- Grated Mozzarella cheese - 2.4 oz
- 1 tsp oregano
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Wash and cut the pepper in half vertically.
- We remove the seeds
- We cut the fresh cheese into several blocks and put it inside each part of the pepper
- Place an egg in each part, being careful not to break it.
- Add salt and oregano on top
- Cover each part with grated cheese.
- Carefully place the peppers in the air fryer basket lined with parchment paper.
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 40 minutes
- Take out and let cool a bit.
- And we already have our recipe for roasted stuffed pepper in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for roasted stuffed pepper in a airfryer
- Don't put the spices on top because oregano, for example, can burn and give a bitter taste
- Make sure you wash the pepper well and remove all the seeds
- You can add the eggs you want but be careful when placing them
- Salt is to taste I add very little to it because it has fresh cheese, if you put another cheese it is better not to add salt
- Each air fryer is different, keep an eye on the last 10 minutes in case you have to take it out before
- Another option would be to prepare the stuffed eggplant recipe in an air fryer
Substitution of ingredients
- Roasting red pepper ➡️ Roasting green pepper or eggplant
- Fresh cheese ➡️ Feta cheese, Burgos cheese or cheese to melt
- Shredded mozzarella cheese ➡️ Shredded gouda cheese, gratin cheese or 4 cheeses
- Oregano ➡️ Rosemary, thyme, basil, Provencal herbs...