At bitemyrecipe.com we have prepared a new original recipe with potatoes.
Nail delicious potatoes stuffed with chorizo prepared in the air fryer we have decided to use the chorizo as the main ingredient in the filling since it goes very well with the potato.
It is a perfect starter or even a companion for many dishes and she can become the queen at any party tablea barbecue or a meeting with friends.
Nothing is wasted You can use the potato filling to make mashed potatoes or other healthy recipes and easy to do.
🥔 The potato is a rich source of potassium, full of water with vitamins C and B. It is a tasty, healthy and quick recipe to eat at home for your family and children.
We also use the butter to brown the potato, a little onion, avocado and cheese dip, With all this you will get a complete tex-mex style recipe.
With the air fryer you can get crispy and tasty potatoes with the perfect filling, much healthier than the traditional baked recipe.
The oil-free fryer cooks with little or no oil, thus you can afford to enjoy this recipe as many times as you want without suffering from calories
Ingredients for Air Fryer Stuffed Potatoes
- 2 medium/large potatoes
- Salted butter
- Chorizo- 7 oz
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 onion
- Cream cheese or gratin cheese
How to cook Stuffed Potatoes with Chorizo in the Airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 min
- Wash the 2 potatoes very well and cut them in half without removing the skin
- Prepare the air fryer at 180ºC
- Place the potatoes inside for 25 minutes until cooked
- Remove the potatoes from the fryer and spoon out the filling
- You can take advantage of this filling for other elaborations (optional)
- Smear the inside of the potato with a little butter (You can use a brush to make it easier)
- While the potatoes are cooking you can continue with the other preparations
- Crush or cut the avocado into small pieces
- Chop the chorizo too
- Cut the onion into small squares to add to the potato filling
- Place the minced chorizo inside the potato hole
- We put the potatoes inside the air fryer at 180ºC again but only for 5 minutes
- Remove them from the fryer and you can now place the other ingredients inside the potato
- You can add some cream cheese, dipping cheese or even grated cheese if the potato is still hot (optional)
Tips for preparing Chorizo Stuffed Potatoes in the Airfryer
- You can sprinkle a bit of squeezed lemon on top of the potato, it is a perfect accompaniment to the avocado if you like citrus flavours.
- Red onion is the best option for this recipe since it has a very rich flavor when eaten raw.
- Onion ➡️ Purple onion, spring onion or leek
- Chorizo ➡️ Black pudding
- Butter ➡️ Margarine or spray oil
- Cream cheese ➡️ Spread cheese, dip cheese or cheese sauce