Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for stuffed thighs in a airfryer that is very easy to prepare!
The traditional and typical dish of Spain that can be prepared with drumsticks or chicken breast.
There are many types of filling for chicken thighs and the most typical are with ham and cheese or with vegetables.
This recipe for stuffed thighs in a airfryer is easy, simple and fast.
I have prepared everything with my 5.5L air fryer without using an oven, pan or Thermomix.
You can also accompany the stuffed thighs with sauce, potatoes or vegetables.
The stuffed boneless chicken thighs have a lot of flavor thanks to the ham and cheese and at these temperatures they are very tasty.
No dry, hard-to-eat chicken, plus the cheese is melted and for cheese lovers it is ideal.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes such as the recipe for meatballs with tomato sauce and boletus in air fryer or the recipe for tuna loins in air fryer
If you liked it, leave a comment below!
Ingredients for the recipe for stuffed thighs in a airfryer
- 2 chicken thighs
- 2 slices Gouda cheese
- Ham cubes - 3.5 oz
- 1 Egg
- Breadcrumbs (for breading)
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Repose: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 9 minutes
- We debone and remove the skin from the thighs (they do it to me at the butcher shop)
- We flatten the thighs as much as we can with a rolling pin
- We put the ham cubes on top of a thigh
- Place the cheese slices on top of the ham cubes
- We cover with the other thigh and close it with toothpicks so that it does not disassemble
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a pinch of salt and, on a flat plate, add breadcrumbs.
- Pass the stuffed thigh through the egg and then through the breadcrumbs
- Let cool in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer at 200 ºC for 3 minutes
- We spray Olive oil over the stuffed thigh
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 9 minutes
- We can accompany with tomato sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise or chips
- And we already have our recipe for stuffed thighs in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for stuffed drumsticks in a airfryer
- It is best to buy boneless, skinless thighs
- If you don't have a roller to flatten, do it with your fists. or other tool
- Spraying it with extra virgin olive oil before cooking is optional, but if you do, it will be more golden.
- It is important to put the sticks so that the stuffed thigh does not come apart
- You can accompany it with some fries in an air fryer
Substitution of ingredients
- Chicken Thighs ➡️ Boneless Skinless Thighs or Turkey Thighs
- Serrano ham in cubes ➡️ Turkey in cubes, bacon in cubes (previously cooked) or York ham in strips
- Gouda cheese ➡️ Sliced mozzarella cheese or grated cheese
- Breadcrumbs ➡️ Panko (healthier option)