Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for stuffed turkey for Thanksgiving in a airfryer with all the traditional flavor and very easy to make!
The original recipe for stuffed turkey is difficult to find because each person does it in their own way, but we have tried to find the most similar flavor.
Making stuffed turkey is easy if you know how to do it and if you follow the steps and tips that we have left below.
Although turkey meat is a bit dry when roasted we have tried to make aA juicy stuffed turkey recipe for thanksgiving in the air fryer that you will love.
In this stuffed turkey recipe we have sweet stuffing, the roasted apples, and savory stuffing, the mixture of crumbs, onion and Bacon.
Make a step-by-step stuffed turkey recipe for thanksgiving in a airfryer will save you time, expense and cleanup.
We have left you another recipe to make the famous traditional Aifryer Gravy sauce that accompanies the turkey on Thanksgiving.
If you want more recipe for thanksgiving in airfryer you can leave us a comment below!
I recommend more recipes for special occasions in the air fryer, such as the recipe for roast chicken with potatoes in aifryer, the recipe for potatoes stuffed with chorizo in aifryer or the recipe for monkfish and vegetable skewers in aifryer
Ingredients for Aifryer Thanksgiving Stuffed Turkey Recipe
- Small turkey - 8.8 lb
- 2 green apples
- 5 sticks of Celery
- 2 onions
- Corn Loaf Breadcrumbs - 10.5 oz
- Bacon - 5.2 oz
- Chicken broth - 250 ml
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- A handful of Herbes de Provence
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- In a bowl, add a splash of olive oil and the spices (thyme, rosemary, Provencal herbs, salt and black pepper) and mix well
- With a brush we paint the whole turkey being quite generous
- Peel the apples and put them inside the turkey
- We line the tip of the legs with aluminum foil so that it does not burn and we put it in the roasting bag
- Wash and cut an onion and celery into thick pieces
- Put the onion and celery next to the turkey and close the roasting bag
- We put the bag in the airfryer and cook for 2 hours at 175 ºC
- Remove and cover the breast with aluminum foil so it doesn't brown too much.
- We cook about 20 more minutes in the airfryer at 175 ºC
- While the turkey is cooking, prepare the side dish that accompanies it.
- Peel and cut the onion into very small squares.
- We put it to fry in a frying pan with a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt over medium heat
- Cut the bacon into small strips and when the onion is poached add it
- Add the cornbread crumbs and the broth and stir well until we have a kind of wet dough left
- Remove the turkey from the oven and remove part of the juices to make the recipe for the traditional gravy sauce that will accompany it
- Cut the stuffed turkey into slices to serve and We already have our recipe for stuffed turkey for thanksgiving in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for stuffed turkey for thanksgiving in a airfryer
- The roasting bag is important to preserve the juices of the stuffed turkey and can be found in supermarkets, amazon or american stores
- We cover the legs of the stuffed turkey so that it does not burn and cover the breast with plastic wrap at the end so that it does not brown (If you see that it browns before time, put it before)
- To bathe the turkey I have used a mixture of spices and olive oil but you can season it as you like
- We stuff the turkey with apples but we can also cut the ingredients of the garnish and stuff the turkey raw
- The green apples that I have used are the typical round and flattened ones with a sweet and sour flavor.
Substitution of ingredients
- Green apples ➡️ Red apples or pears
- Celery ➡️ Leek
- Loaf breadcrumbs ➡️ Cornbread
- Chicken broth ➡️ Poultry broth or some homemade beef broth
- Olive oil ➡️ Rosemary oil
- Spices ➡️ You can substitute or change the ones you like the most or add a spicy seasoning sachet