Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared this recipe for sweet potato fries in a airfryer, very easy, fast and healthy!
Didn't know how to prepare crispy fried sweet potato?
In this recipe for fried sweet potatoes in a airfryer we prepare it Goiko style but healthier and easier.
In just a few steps you will have a crispy fried sweet potato in the Dominican or Puerto Rican style.
I have cooked everything I have cooked in my Innsky 5.5L air fryer.
You don't need an oven, microwave or Thermomix.
You can add grated cheese on top or cubes of ham to make it a great starter.
If not, the fried sweet potato can be a great companion to meats or a snack.
I recommend other air fryer recipes like the air fryer sweet potato hash recipe or the air fryer falafel recipe
Ingredients for Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into sticks (as if they were French fries)
- In a bowl we put the sweet potato sticks with a pinch of salt and all the spices
- Add pulverized olive oil (or a splash) and mix well
- We put the oven paper for air fryer and on top the sweet potato sticks
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 15 minutes
- We shake from time to time so that they all cook equally
- And we already have our recipe for fried sweet potatoes in a airfryer!
Tips for a good fryer sweet potato fries recipe without oil
- The more spicy the sweet potato is, the more flavor it will have. (I especially like to add spice)
- You can use the fried sweet potato to accompany meats such as the entrecote recipe in an air fryer
- It is very important to remove the air fryer basket from time to time.
- Try to cut all the sweet potatoes to the same or similar size
Substitution of ingredients
- Sweet Potato ➡️ Potatoes (try this air fryer fries recipe)
- Hot paprika ➡️ Black pepper
- Cumin ➡️ Thyme or Provencal herbs