Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for sweet potato ras el hanout in a airfryer, very easy, crispy and spicy!
The sweet potato is an alternative to the potato that is also very healthy.
Being able to cook the sweet potato in the air fryer is a great advantage because you need little oil and they are delicious.
This recipe for sweet potato al ras el hanout in a airfryer It only needs 3 ingredients and it is very tasty.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Forget the oven, microwave, iron and conventional fryer.
You can customize this recipe as you like or use it as a side dish for meats.
Ras el hanout sweet potato in a airfryer It has a spicy and different touch.
I recommend other air fryer recipes like the sweet potato croquettes recipe in air fryer or the sweet potato base pizza recipe in air fryer
Ingredients for the recipe for sweet potato al ras el hanout in air fryer
- 1 Sweet potato
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of Ras el Hanout
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into sticks (like a fried potato)
- In a bowl we spray aove several times, the salt and the ras el hanout
- Mix well until they are impregnated
- Place parchment paper for air fryer in the basket and place the sweet potato on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 15 minutes
- Stir or shake several times during cooking
- And we already have our recipe for sweet potato al ras el hanout in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for sweet potato al ras el hanout in a airfryer
- You can leave the sweet potato unpeeled too
- Ras el hanout can be prepared at home by mixing many spices
- It is important to stir the sweet potato from time to time so that it browns on all sides.
- If you are not used to ras el hanout add 1 tsp instead of 1 tbsp
Substitution of ingredients
- Sweet potato ➡️ Sweet potato or potato
- Ras el hanout ➡️ Mixture of spices to create homemade ras el hanout