Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a swordfish recipe in a airfryer that is very easy, quick and ideal for a light dinner!
Swordfish can be prepared in sauce, with onions, baked, grilled, pickled...
I particularly like fish without sauce but with a green or garlic sauce it is also delicious.
This swordfish recipe in a airfryer It's simple and very quick, that's why I like it for dinner.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
You hardly need any ingredients and on top of that everything cooks cleanly with the air fryer.
I have added a squeeze of lemon at the end to give the swordfish a touch (optional).
To turn swordfish into a first course I have accompanied it with frozen vegetables (ratio) that I had at home.
Ingredients for air fryer swordfish recipe
- 1 slice of fresh swordfish
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of Herbes de Provence
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Place the swordfish on top oven paper for air fryer
- Peel and cut the garlic into slices
- Add the garlic, salt and herbs de Provence on top of the scattered fish
- We spray aove several times
- We cook in the airfryer at 175 ºC for 8 minutes
- We can accompany it with a frozen vegetable ratatouille (cooking it at the same time)
- And our recipe for swordfish in a airfryer is ready!
Tips for a good fryer swordfish recipe without oil
- We can also put the spices, oil and garlic in a mortar and crush everything and then spread it over the fish
- I do not recommend putting more than 2 medium / large slices of fish or pile up
- If you don't have aove spray, add a splash of oil and spread it with a brush
- I have accompanied everything with a little ratatouille frozen in a mold for air fryer
- you can add a squeeze of lemon at the end for a citrus touch
Substitution of ingredients
- Garlic clove ➡️ Garlic powder or onion powder
- Provencal herbs ➡️ Rosemary or thyme
- Swordfish ➡️ Cod, hake...