Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for marinated tofu with broccoli in a airfryer, very healthy and easy to prepare!
For all the people who do not know how to cook a tasty tofu, we bring this recipe for tofu marinated with soy and accompanied by broccoli.
Broccoli can be prepared in the Thermomix, in the oven, au gratin, steamed, sautéed... although in this case we have opted for steam and air fryer.
It is an easy, quick and very healthy recipe. if you are dieting or starting the fit world.
This recipe for marinated tofu with broccoli in air airfryer is perfect as a keto or low carb recipe (with minor modifications).
In addition, this recipe can be adapted with the spices, sauces and accompaniment that we like the most.
Though broccoli is a great side dishyou may like tofu better with potatoes or other vegetables and you can do it without any problem.
Air Fryer Broccoli Marinated Tofu Recipe is quick to make but being "marinated" it must have a resting time.
For all marinade or marinade recipes, I recommend preparing it the night before.
I recommend other healthy recipes in a airfryer such as the chicken and spinach burger recipe in air fryer or the Galician octopus recipe in air fryer
If you want another garnish for the recipe, try the McDonalds-style deluxe fries in a airfryer!
If you liked it, leave a comment or a rating!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Broccoli Marinated Tofu Recipe
- Tofu - 7 oz
- 1 tsp oregano
- Lemon juice - 15 ml
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Olive oil
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- 1 broccoli
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Repose: 8 hours
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Remove the tofu and press it with kitchen paper to remove excess liquid.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and put it in a large bowl.
- Add the spices, soy sauce, a splash of oil and lemon juice
- Let stand in the fridge for about 8 hours.
- Add a pinch of salt and sesame seeds
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 25-30 minutes
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small sprigs.
- We add a pinch of salt and put it on a flat plate completely covered with plastic wrap.
- Cook in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- We take out and season with the spices that we like the most
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 5 minutes
- We put the tofu with the broccoli on the plate and optionally add a grilled egg
- And we already have our recipe for macerated tofu with broccoli in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe of marinated tofu with broccoli in air airfryer
- It is important to remove the excess of the liquid that the tofu brings with a couple of napkins and pressing it will be enough
- The longer you let the tofu marinate, the better. (recommendation: prepare it the night before and leave it in the fridge until the next day)
- Broccoli can also be cooked in boiling water for 10 min cut or 25 min whole
- You can add a handful of grated cheese on top of the broccoli when cooking it in the air fryer and thus have broccoli au gratin
- You can use a container for steaming in the microwave instead of the plate with the film
- Spices and salt are to personal taste (try to get the point)
- Don't forget to take the basket out of the air fryer and stir the tofu a couple of times during cooking
Substitution of ingredients
- Oregano ➡️ Parsley
- Concentrated lemon juice ➡️ Lemon (squeeze half a lemon approx)
- Garlic powder ➡️ Onion powder
- Sweet paprika ➡️ Spicy paprika
- Soy sauce ➡️ Sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce...
- Sesame seeds ➡️ Flax seeds, chia...
- Broccoli ➡️ Cauliflower