Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for trout in a airfryer that is very easy, fast and delicious!
Trout can be baked, grilled, stuffed, fried, in sauce...
Each person has their technique and likes it more or less cooked.
This recipe for trout in a airfryer It is simple, homemade and is stuffed with ham.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L air fryer.
The best thing about this type of recipe is that everything is prepared in the air fryer without dirtying anything else and without turning on the oven.
If you didn't know how to cook healthy trout here is a recipe for a quick and light dinner.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the air fryer swordfish recipe or the air fryer squid squid recipe
Ingredients for the trout recipe in air fryer
- 2 clean trout
- Ham - 50 gr
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic and parsley seasoning
- lemon - 15ml
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer to 180 ºC
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices with a mandoline
- In a square mold suitable for air fryer, place the potatoes and add a pinch of salt, a splash of oil and the seasoning on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 10 minutes
- Fill the trout with the ham cubes
- Turn the potatoes over and place the trout on top
- Spray with extra virgin olive oil and a splash of squeezed lemon
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 10-15 minutes
- We serve with a slice of lemon optionally
- And we already have our recipe for trout in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for trout in a airfryer
- It is important that the potatoes are always the same thickness
- I have used a mandolin to cut the thin slices but you can with a sharp knife
- The trout must be very clean
- The lemon can also be added when it has already been cooked
- You can see all our recipes with fish in a airfryer if this does not convince you!
Substitution of ingredients
- Trout ➡️ Salmon, sardine, hake, cod...
- Ham ➡️ Bacon, bacon or sliced ham
- Garlic and parsley seasoning ➡️ Crushed natural garlic and fresh parsley
- Potatoes ➡️ Onion, pepper, zucchini...