Today in De Bocador we have prepared a recipe for truffled mushrooms in a airfryer to surprise truffle lovers with a star dish!
For the truffled mushrooms recipe we have used a small box of large mushrooms and we are going to fill them whole but we will not have to slice them.
Althoughe mushrooms are a very light vegetable and recommended for a healthy dietIn this case, accompanying it with a truffle sauce makes it very heavy and caloric.
With this recipe for truffled mushrooms you are going to succeed with your guests because they are very tasty and also It is a quick and easy recipe.
All preparations are in the air fryer (no grilled mushrooms or in the oven) and no additional accessory is needed.
This time the whole mushrooms are stuffed with vegetables, chopped mushrooms and a truffle sauce.
I usually cook 6 large mushrooms per person (since we are good eaters) but You can also use them as a starter for a snack with the family.
The best thing about truffled mushrooms in aifryer is that they can be eaten in any season of the year, although they go very well in autumn.
I recommend that you try other recipes with mushrooms in aifryer like the air fryer keto stuffed bell pepper recipe or the air fryer stuffed pork tenderloin recipe in puff pastry.
If you want more recipes for mushrooms in aifryer or more recipes with truffles in a airfryer, do not hesitate to leave a comment!
Ingredients for the recipe of truffled mushrooms in air fryer
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp grated Grana Padano cheese
- 3 tsp truffle sauce
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp white truffle extra virgin olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 11 minutes
- We cut the mushrooms by the part of the foot that usually has soil
- Wash the mushrooms, drain them well and remove the stems.
- Preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes at 200 ºC
- Cut the stems into small pieces and reserve
- Peel and cut the onion into very small pieces
- Mix the onion, stems, cheese, parsley and oil in a large bowl
- On the other hand, beat the egg with a pinch of salt and add the truffle sauce
- Add the beaten egg with the truffle sauce to the large bowl with all the mixture and integrate well
- Take the heads of the mushrooms and fill them with the mixture
- We cook in the airfryer for 11 minutes at 200 ºC
- Check if everything has been cooked evenly before removing
- And now you have our recipe for truffled mushrooms in a airfryer.
Tips for a good recipe for truffled mushrooms in a airfryer
- To make sure that there is no dirt left on the mushrooms, you can wash them before cutting the foot and after
- You can reserve a little parsley to sprinkle it on top in decoration mode when you already have the truffled mushrooms ready
- The filling can be made to suit each one, in my case I like it with cheese and sometimes I add more vegetables such as green peppers and carrots
- It is important that the mixture of the filling is well integrated and you can add more spices if you want
Substitution of ingredients
- Large mushrooms ➡️ Another type of large mushroom that can be stuffed or simply change the recipe from stuffed mushrooms with truffle sauce to sliced truffled mushrooms
- Onion ➡️ Carrot, green pepper, red pepper, zucchini...
- Grated grana padano cheese ➡️ Any grated cheese or some strong cheese like blue cheese or goat cheese
- Natural chopped parsley ➡️ Parsley in spices or oregano
- Olive oil with white truffle ➡️ normal Olive oil
- Salt ➡️ By adding salt you can add other spices such as black pepper or Provencal herbs that will look great