Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for tuna loins in a airfryer, very easy to prepare with a little garlic and parsley!
There are many recipes with tuna loins either in sauce, baked, garlic, seared, grilled, with mustard, onions...
This recipe for air fryer tuna loins without oil it is with garlic because it only has garlic, parsley and a splash of wine.
If you have at home you can accompany the tuna loins with tomato sauce or ratatouille instead of with the dressing.
It is ideal for a quick, easy and healthy dinner.
Also, much cheaper to cook tuna loins in an air fryer than in the oven.
For this recipe I have only used my 5.5L air fryer, without Thermomix or oven or microwave.
I have used fresh tuna loins but you can prepare the same with frozen tuna.
I recommend you try other recipes with fish in an air fryer such as the recipe for fried sole in air fryer or the recipe for emperor with vegetables in air fryer
And don't leave without trying dessert with our carrot cake recipe in a airfryer!
Ingredients for the tuna loins recipe in air fryer
- 3 tuna loins
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- White wine - 50ml
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer at 200 ºC for 5 minutes
- In a bowl, put the chopped parsley, crushed garlic, olive oil and white wine, stir and set aside.
- In the basket of the air fryer we place the tuna loins without mounting them on top of each other
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 6 minutes
- At half time we take them out and turn them over
- We paint the loins with the dressing that we had reserved
- And we already have our recipe for tuna loins in a airfryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for tuna loins in a airfryer
- You can add the dressing when it is finished cooking or before
- You can add a squeeze of lemon on top of the tuna loins before cooking them
- It is important that they cook 3 minutes on each sidealthough the time will be to each one's taste (if you like it well done, leave it longer)
- I have chopped the parsley with a knife and the garlic with a garlic press
- Do not mount the loins on top of each other because if you pile them up they don't cook well
- I have not added salt since I am used to it but you can sprinkle a little on top
- To accompany the tuna loins sometimes I cook vegetables
Substitution of ingredients
- Fresh tuna loins ➡️ Frozen tuna loins, hake, cod...
- Fresh parsley ➡️ Dried parsley, cilantro or any herb you like
- Garlic ➡️ Garlic powder (will not give it the same powerful flavor)
- White wine ➡️ Lemon or vinegar concentrate