Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for turkey legs in an airfryer that is very simple and easy to cook for the whole family!
Most people don't want to cook turkey because it's dry, but I bring the perfect cooking times.
You can cook any part of the turkey, although the thighs and legs are much better.
This recipe for turkey legs in an airfryer has few ingredients and the meat is very tasty.
I have cooked everything in my Cosori 5.5L Air Fryer
I have not needed to use a Thermomix, or a quick cooker, or pans, or an iron.
If you did not know how to cook turkey legs in airfryer, here is the recipe book with all the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation.
You can accompany it with steamed vegetables, air fryer potatoes or asparagus.
Ingredients for the turkey legs recipe in airfryer
- 4 turkey legs
- Mix of vegetables - 33.5 oz
- 1/2 tsp of hot paprika
- EVOO spray
Preparation in Airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- We make shallow cuts on the legs
- We place baking paper for air fryer in the basket and the turkey legs on top separated
- Spray oil and add the spices and a pinch of salt
- Cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 20 minutes
- Halfway through the time we remove them, add the vegetable mix and place the thighs on top but turned around
- And we already have our recipe for turkey legs in airfryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for turkey legs in an Airfryer
- If you don't make the cuts it can stay raw inside
- Add the spices and seasonings you want (you can also marinate it with vinegar or lemon and let it rest)
- Since the vegetables are optional, after 10 minutes you would only have to rotate the thighs
- Use a fork to separate the meat and check if it is cooked.
- Turkey legs ➡️ Chicken thighs or turkey thighs
- Mix of vegetables ➡️ Natural vegetables, potatoes or asparagus
- Spices ➡️ You can add or substitute the ones you like best (I usually add chicken or meat seasoning)