Learn how to make a delicious recipe for meatballs with beef prepared and cooked completely in the air fryer.
The meatballs are very easy to make and have many ways to prepare: meatballs in sauce, meatballs in tomato, meatball stew...
It is a healthy recipe and perfect for any situation, it is the favorite dish of any child so if you have no idea what you can cook for today or tomorrow, read on.
Is almond recipeVeal iga in the airfryer is easy to make and the meat is very juicy and well done.
Can choose any sauce or accompanimenteven try not so traditional sauces such as the green sauce made in the air fryer or a piquillo pepper and raspberry sauce cooked in the air fryer
The most typical accompaniment for beef meatballs are French frieswe have prepared a recipe for crispy and tasty fries in the air fryer.
By frying in an air fryer you will make them healthier for you and your whole family, and make no mistake, cooking in the air fryer will not dry out your homemade meatballs.
The oil-free fryer cooks the meat at a high temperature, sealing it on the outside and leaving all the juices inside, achieving perfect meatballs.
The beef meatballs are perfect to accompany some fries or a quiche with cheese
Ingredients of the Beef Meatballs in the Air Fryer
- Minced beef or mixed meat - 24.7 oz
- Piece of bread
- 1 clove garlic
- Milk - 50ml
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
How to cook Meatballs in the Airfryer?
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 16min
- Chop and mash the garlic clove, parsley, black pepper and salt
- Soak the breadcrumbs in a bowl with a little milk
- We mix in a bowl all the minced meat and the mashed that you have prepared before
- Make balls with your hand: Take a piece and make turns with the two palms of your hand until they are very round
- Put them all on a plate
- Paint the meatballs with a little oil to brown them in the airfryer
- Prepare the air fryer at 180ºC and cook the meatballs about 8 minutes
- After 8 minutes, turn them over and leave them for another 8 minutes.
- Plate and accompany it with a sauce or some fries (optional)
Tips for Making Meatballs in the Airfryer
- Rest the meatballs in the fridge for 1 hour after preparing them can help them have a better consistency when cooked in the air fryer
- You can freeze the leftover almondigas and thaw 3 hours before cooking out of the fridge
- The best companions for these meatballs are: French fries in an air fryer, vegetable ratatouille, rice or some cheese balls fried in the air fryer
- So that the meat balls are more juicy you can add a little olive oil to the mixture
- You can get wet and moisten your hands when making the shape of the meatballs
- Spices that can enhance the flavor of meatballs: Garlic powder, nutmeg, thyme, and basil
- Separate the meat balls well when inserting them into the drawer of the air fryer so they don't stick
- Do not put spices on top of the balls already formed because they can burn inside the fryer
Substitutes for the Ingredients of the Almondigas de Ternerna
- Minced beef or mixed meat ➡️ Pork, chicken meat or buy the meatballs already prepared from a tray
- Breadcrumb ➡️ Bread baguette and even bimbo sandwich bread (The harder it is, the better)
- Clove of Garlic ➡️ garlic powder
- Milk ➡️ Water (Although keep in mind that it will not be the same, it may lose flavor and texture)
- Egg ➡️ you can remove the eggjust add a little more milk or, failing that, water
- Olive oil ➡️ Extra virgin olive oil or high oleic sunflower oil