Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for vegan burritos in airfryer that is very easy to cook and with a lot of flavor!
To prepare vegan burritos we only have to buy a vegan product: the "cheese".
Everyone can add, modify or substitute the ingredients they want.
This vegan oil-free deep fryer burritos recipe is easy, quick, and perfect for cooking for dinner.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer.
I have not needed to use an oven, or Thermomix, or pots, or microwave, or steamer, although a frying pan.
If you did not know how to cook vegan burritos in an airfryer, here is the recipe book with all the ingredients and the preparation step by step.
Remember that you can also add sauces that will be great (I do not do it to make them healthier).
I recommend you look at airfryer recipes and don't miss our latest airfryer sundried tomato recipe!
Ingredients for the vegan burritos recipe in airfryer
- 4 wheat tortillas
- Grated vegan cheese - 3.5 oz
- Natural crushed tomato - 3 oz
- Tofu - 3.5 oz
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- EVOO spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- In a frying pan, add a little oil and heat
- Cut the onion and peppers into strips and add them
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and let cook over medium heat
- Rinse, dry and crumble the tofu
- When the vegetables are poached, add the crushed tomato and tofu
- Add and let cook for a few minutes.
- We put two or three tablespoons along each fajita, sprinkle vegan cheese and roll up
- Place carefully in the air fryer and if necessary stick a toothpick so that it does not open
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 190 ºC for 5 minutes
- We check that it is golden and the cheese is melted before removing
- And we already have our recipe for vegan burritos in airfryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for vegan burritos in an airfryer
- The filling of the burrito can go to the taste of each one but that way it turns out great
- Try to cook the onion and bell pepper over medium-low heat so that they are completely done.
- I use this vegan cheese that is delicious but anyone can do it
- Do not add too much to fill or you will not be able to close the burrito
- You can roll the fajita or make some folds so that it does not open
- Wheat tortillas ➡️ Corn tortillas or homemade oatmeal tortillas
- Natural crushed tomato ➡️ Fried tomato or tomato sauce
- Tofu ➡️ Seitan or beans
- Black pepper ➡️ BBQ Seasoning