Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for vegetables with feta cheese in a airfryer that is very healthy and easy to make.
Vegetables with feta cheese are very good ingredients for a diet or as a recipe to lose weight fast.
In addition, you can add the vegetables that you like the most and add the spices or sauce that you use the most.
The recipe for vegetables with feta cheese is easy to make, with ingredients that you can easily have at home and I love it for a light dinner.
Below I leave you all the tips to make this recipe in the airfryer and some substitution of the ingredients that you do not have.
Being vegetables with cheese, you can add some pasta and make it an ideal dish for children to eat vegetables. without being bothered by the taste.
I consider it a light first course but you can vary the amount depending on the people you are or how hungry each one is.
Remember to visit other healthy recipes in air fryer like the recipe for stuffed courgette rolls, the recipe for stuffed aubergines or the recipe for monkfish and vegetable skewers.
If you want more fitness recipes in an air fryer, you can leave us a comment below!
Ingredients for the recipe of vegetables with feta cheese in air fryer
- 1 red onion
- 1 white zucchini
- Eggplant (1/2 or 1 depending on size)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- feta cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Wash all the vegetables and peel the onion and zucchini
- Cut the onion, zucchini, aubergine and red pepper into medium squares
- Cherry tomatoes cut only in half
- Preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes at 160 ºC
- In a bowl we put all the vegetables already cut and add the salt, the garlic powder, the black pepper and mix
- Add a little spray of extra virgin olive oil and integrate it well.
- We cook in the airfryer for 30 minutes at 160 ºC
- We remove the vegetables and add the feta cheese cut into squares
- We cook 5 more minutes in the air fryer at 160 ºC
- We check that the vegetables are cooked and We already have our recipe for vegetables with feta cheese in the air fryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for vegetables with feta cheese in a airfryer
- If you like vegetables more al dente you have to leave it a little less time
- You can put the vegetables in a mold suitable for air fryer if you don't want to stain the air fryer basket
- Both spices and vegetables are to taste of each one
- Feta cheese is added last so that it takes a touch of heat or it can simply be added cold when you have already removed all the vegetables
Substitution of ingredients
- Purple onion ➡️ Old onion or chives
- Garlic powder ➡️ Natural garlic (cut into small pieces and cooked with the rest of the vegetables)
- White Zucchini ➡️ Green Zucchini
- Red pepper ➡️ Green pepper or yellow pepper
- Feta cheese ➡️ Feta cheese for salads
- Cherry tomato ➡️ Natural tomato cut into pieces