Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for sugar-free white chocolate coulant in a airfryer, very tasty and easy to prepare!
There are many healthy sugar-free desserts that can be made with just a few ingredients.
In this case I wanted to make a sweet but not cloying recipe that is 0 sugar and 0 sweeteners.
This recipe for white chocolate coulant without sugar in airfryer It is ideal as a dessert or sweet breakfast.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsk air fryer, no oven, but used microwave and mixer.
It is not complicated to prepare a coulant with the liquid filling (just follow the recipe step by step).
I have used white chocolate without sugar that I buy at Aldi but you can use any.
For a keto or gluten-free white chocolate coulant, swap the wheat flour for almond flour.
I recommend other air fryer desserts such as the Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Balls Recipe or the Air Fryer Nutella Cookies Recipe
Ingredients for the sugar free white chocolate coulant recipe in air fryer
- White chocolate without sugar - 2.11 oz
- 1 Egg
- 4 hydrated dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Milk - 15 ml
- Wheat flour - 0.7 oz
- Butter - 1 oz
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Repose: 3 hours
Cooking time: 17 minutes
- In a bowl, put the white chocolate broken into pieces (except one piece that we reserved) and the coconut oil.
- We melt in the microwave from 30 to 30 seconds
- In the glass of the mixer we put the dates, the egg, the melted chocolate, the milk, the butter and the flour
- Beat well for a few minutes
- In a round mold or for a coulant, spray the extra virgin olive oil and grease
- Add the mixture, put the piece of white chocolate into the mixture and chill in the fridge for 3 hours
- After the time we place the mold in the basket of the air fryer
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 17 minutes
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes.
- And we already have our recipe for sugar-free white chocolate coulant ready in a airfryer!
Tips for a good sugar-free white chocolate coulant recipe in a airfryer
- You can also melt the chocolate in a bain-marie
- I use a blender but you can use a hand mixer
- Any small, round and deep mold will work.
- It is important to let the mixture cool for at least 1 hour
- Do not let the coulant cool too much or the chocolate inside will not explode
Substitution of ingredients
- White chocolate s/a ➡️ White chocolate, milk chocolate s/a, dark chocolate 85%
- Dates ➡️ Sweetener, sugar or honey
- Wheat flour ➡️ Whole wheat flour, oatmeal, coconut flour or almond flour
- Coconut oil ➡️ Butter or margarine
- Milk ➡️ Almond drink, soy drink or lactose-free milk