Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for ham and cheese Neapolitans in a airfryer, very easy and fast!
Neapolitans can be sweet or savory.
In this case I have prepared it salty and in a mini size.
This Neapolitan ham and cheese in a airfryer It is very simple, it only has 3 ingredients and it cooks quickly.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
You can add more or less quantity and customize the ingredients that you like the most.
For an easy and salty breakfast or snack it is ideal.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the air fryer tuna dumplings recipe or the air fryer pâté and cheese bites recipe
Ingredients for the recipe for Neapolitan ham and cheese in air fryer
- 1 sheet of rectangular puff pastry
- 6 slices of York Ham
- 6 slices of Gouda Cheese
- 1 Egg
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Extend the puff pastry and cut it into 6 equal portions (vertical)
- We place the ham and cheese in chunks distributed by each portion without reaching the edge
- We close by rolling it in the form of a Neapolitan
- We beat the egg yolk and paint the Neapolitans and reserve the remaining yolk
- We put oven paper for air fryer and place the Neapolitans without piling up
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 20 minutes
- Halfway through, turn it over and brush the other side with egg.
- And we already have our recipe for Neapolitan ham and cheese in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for Neapolitan ham and cheese in a airfryer
- To cut I have used a pizza cutter that is more comfortable
- You can also divide the portions horizontally
- I cut the cheese and ham into pieces with my hands to be able to distribute it well but you can put the whole slices
- If you want something sweet, try this recipe for chocolate Neapolitan in a airfryer
- It is important to turn the Neapolitan and paint with egg on both sides
Substitution of ingredients
- Puff pastry ➡️ Filo pastry
- York ham ➡️ Cooked ham, serrano ham, salami...
- Gouda cheese ➡️ Mozzarella cheese, slices, goat cheese...
- Egg ➡️ Milk (also used to paint) or spray aove