Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a very healthy recipe for yucca chips in a airfryer, with 3 ingredients and fast!
Everyone loves a quick snack or snack.
Sometimes it can be difficult to find a healthy, low-calorie snack.
This yucca chips recipe in airfryer It is very easy to prepare, with few ingredients and very tasty.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
The best thing about preparing this recipe is that you can add it to your diet without problems.
If you have visitors and you have bought us potatoes or you have nothing to offer you can whip up this yucca chip appetizer in an air fryer in no time.
I recommend other air fryer chip recipes like Air Fryer Potato Chips Recipe or Air Fryer Eggplant Chips Recipe
Ingredients for the yucca chips recipe in air fryer
- 1/2 Yucca
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp Texas BQQ Seasoning (If you want a spicy touch, it's great)
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer at 200 ºC for 3 minutes
- Peel the yucca and cut into thin slices with a mandoline
- Rinse until the water runs white and dry with kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle salt and extra virgin olive oil on top and stir
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 10 minutes
- Stir a couple of times during cooking
- And we already have our recipe for yucca chips in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for yucca chips in a airfryer
- You can put parchment paper or an air fryer pan in the basket
- It is better to cut with a mandolin but if you don't have you can use a sharp knife and make very thin slices
- You have to dry the cassava very well so that it does not release the water
- Important to stir and shake at least 3 times while cooking
- If you want a healthier snack, try this recipe for artichoke chips in a airfryer
Substitution of ingredients
- Yucca ➡️ Potatoes, eggplant, zucchini...
- Olive oil ➡️ Melted butter
- Texas BBQ seasoning ➡️ Hot paprika or Provencal herbs