Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for zucchini stuffed with meat in a airfryer that is very easy to prepare!
Zucchini stuffed with meat or tuna are my star dish of the summer.
If you want a quick, easy and healthy meal stay to see how meat-stuffed courgettes are cooked in an air fryer.
There are thousands of recipes for stuffed courgettes with ham and cheese, with textured soy (for vegan stuffed courgettes), with chicken, with sausages, with prawns, with seafood...
I like the recipe for zucchini stuffed with meat in a airfryer that They cook fast and the cheesy gratins are for the kids.
For this recipe I have not used neither the oven nor the Thermomix but if someone has it and wants to use it, it adapts.
You don't have to be Arguiñano to know how to prepare a recipe for courgettes stuffed with meat in a airfryer.
I recommend you try other healthy air fryer recipes like the air fryer fried artichokes recipe or the air fryer garlic prawn recipe
And you can't leave without seeing desserts like this recipe for stuffed apples baked in a airfryer!
Ingredients for the recipe for zucchini stuffed with meat in an air fryer
- 4 medium zucchini
- Mixed minced meat - 17,6 oz
- 1 onion
- 1 can of Fried Tomato
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 3,5 oz
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Wash and cut the zucchini vertically
- We make a couple of cracks in the filling without breaking it and we put a pinch of salt, black pepper and olive oil
- We cover each zucchini with plastic wrap, we make some holes with a toothpick and Put them in the microwave for about 10 minutes.
- When we check that the zucchini is soft, we remove part of the filling and reserve
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil Sauté the onion for 3-4 minutes
- Add the minced meat, a pinch of salt and black pepper
- Let cook 5 minutes and add the fried tomato along with the oregano
- Mix and cook a few more minutes.
- Add the chopped zucchini filling to the pan and integrate
- We put grated cheese on top and place those that enter us in the basket of the air fryer without piling up
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 3-4 minutes
- We check that the cheese is gratin and we take out
- And we already have our recipe for zucchini stuffed with meat in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for zucchini stuffed with meat in a airfryer
- You can prepare the zucchini in the oven, in the microwave like me or using the steam case
- Do not forget to make the holes in the plastic wrap so that the steam comes out
- It is not necessary to remove all the inside of the zucchini, just a little from the center
- Since my air fryer is 5.5L, they all came in at the same time without piling them up, if your fryer is smaller, do it in 2 batches
- You can prepare your homemade tomato sauce with sofrito and do not use the can tomato
Substitution of ingredients
- Zucchini ➡️ Aubergines (it is prepared the same way but you have to soak them first to remove the bitter taste)
- Mixed minced meat ➡️ Pork or chicken minced meat
- Onion ➡️ Carrot
- Fried tomato s/a ➡️ Natural crushed tomato or homemade tomato sauce
- Black pepper ➡️ White pepper, paprika or paprika
- Oregano ➡️ Provencal herbs or parsley
- Shredded mozzarella cheese ➡️ Any grated cheese you have at home